- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Ahh Booster, the gold old super mario rpg days :) good times

looks great so far Shad

Is this what he rides?


It's too bad vertexing Wario's Bike takes way too long.

Awesome Booster, though. :)



Quote from: xZedkiel on May 07, 2011, 03:45:18 PM
No it doesn't :P
lol
it sorta does XD
if you squint one eye closed and tilt your head all the way to the side it's like "OMG HES TAPPING A CHUU CHUU!!" XD
nah I'm just joking around XD
though it does sorta look like he's getting a real kick riding in the train like that @_@;


Very nice work with that Booster vertex :D  It's already starting to really resemble him--I can't wait to see it completed!
And what's this about a Booster's Tower stage?  I'll have to look around for that--this is first I've heard of it.  I've always thought it had the potential to make a really cool Brawl stage (admittedly, though, I really just want to be able to have the Booster Tower music in Brawl xD)

<---------------------------------------- biggest Super Mario RPG fan ever i want booster got geno and Mallow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BOOSTER!  FINALLY another Wario vertex!  I like Wario and he's fun to play as but he doesn't get enough love.  For a very early preview, he's looking fantastic so far.  Lovin' the beard ;)

and it looks like he is over Biker Wario :D  thats even better
(i only like Wario overalls so he looks normal)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: MarioDK on May 07, 2011, 10:37:33 PM
<---------------------------------------- biggest Super Mario RPG fan ever i want booster got geno and Mallow

Not you only man, me too i love SMRPG :laugh:


never played super mario rpg...  *shot*
but that preview looks legit ^^

Quote from: jokekid on May 08, 2011, 10:22:57 PM
never played super mario rpg...  *shot*
but that preview looks legit ^^

Play at this game, man. It's a awesome game.

Hey guys sorry i havent been as active as i usually am, ive been busy with life and finals. i did get back to work on Booster today and the horns are almost done, i might finish his model in a couple days, KTH will be providing the texture (which i think is finished) so Booster will probably be on Brawlvault later this week.

i gotta say im suprised on how many of you want Booster. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.