- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 09, 2011, 02:52:32 AM
i gotta say im suprised on how many of you want Booster. :o

I'm not surprised at all really... Booster's EPIC!

Plus, he's going on a character that isn't vertexed too often... ;)

Heh after booster there's no projects you can hide Krystal behind :P
Nyeah
can't wait to try this game, I hope it comes out on VC someday lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 09, 2011, 03:18:46 AM
Heh after booster there's no projects you can hide Krystal behind :P
Nyeah
can't wait to try this game, I hope it comes out on VC someday lol

Super Mario RPG? It's already out.

Quote from: Cascade on May 09, 2011, 03:19:38 AM
Super Mario RPG? It's already out.
I mean on Wii Virtual Consol ?
I know there's supposidly a remake or something on 3DS?
*goes to wii shop channel to check*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 09, 2011, 03:23:02 AM
I mean on Wii Virtual Consol ?
I know there's supposidly a remake or something on 3DS?
*goes to wii shop channel to check*

I mean Wii as well, I downloaded it, it was really fun... and the game data got corrupted for me due to a storm...

Quote from: Cascade on May 09, 2011, 03:25:21 AM
I mean Wii as well, I downloaded it, it was really fun... and the game data got corrupted for me due to a storm...
Sweet, I'ma try it out then.
It might be fun since I like Shining force, and it seems that SMRPG has a similar style. lol

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 09, 2011, 03:12:26 AMI'm not surprised at all really... Booster's EPIC!
Plus, he's going on a character that isn't vertexed too often... ;)
^This completely xD

more progress.



his model could be done tomorrow. im going to be making Dr. Panda's prize for winning my tourney next, also Krystal, Delta v2, and Niko Bellic are going to be made soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


boosters looking good :l
*sigh* I knew you'd come up with something to delay Krystal :P

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 10, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
more progress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now THAT'S what I like to see!  :af2:

I can't wait to see the fully finished Booster and start playing Wario again!

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get.
phukin best movie ever! (serious movies i mean, dont come up with star wars or marvel movies...)

and that booster loks good ^^


Booster is looking amazing man! I think this is one of your best hacks for sure. Really shows how much you've improved.

I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.

People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 11, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.

People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
^this, Booster is badass :af:
*Votes option 1*