- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I played SMRPG recently, booster lol.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2011, 11:04:34 PM
Booster is looking amazing man! I think this is one of your best hacks for sure. Really shows how much you've improved.
This^
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Awesome, Booster FTW
+1 vote for "Finish him please" , but take your time lol  ;)


Where's the
"Finish that lame hack so you can finish Krystal"
option?

lol jk SS
but you don't even have a filler option D:

Booster is pretty much DONE finally, just need to export him.

The texture is just a placeholder, KTH will be providing the real texture.

next is Dr. Panda's request for winning my tourney. then Krystal and some small projects to cross of my to-do-list.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 12:22:20 AM
What was Dr. Panda's request?

i dont know the character and have never played the game but he did win the tourney so i gotta do it. :P

anyways this was the PM he sent me.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 10, 2011, 12:39:24 AM
I've been a while, but I finally decided on a something :laugh:

Dizzy, from Guilty Gear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The wings would be a on helluva chore, so she doesn't need to have those, but I think you could pull off the rest ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 13, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
i dont know the character and have never played the game but he did win the tourney so i gotta do it. :P

anyways this was the PM he sent me.


If you make her on Pit, I will love you forever!

You can always count on dr.panda to have a sexy idea like that :D
as I offered earlier SS I can do the texture If it ends up being to difficult for you.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 12, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
Booster is pretty much DONE finally, just need to export him.

The texture is just a placeholder, KTH will be providing the real texture.

next is Dr. Panda's request for winning my tourney. then Krystal and some small projects to cross of my to-do-list.


Great to hear SS :) *waits patiently 4 release*

and that Dizzy character looks sexy  ;D lol i'm sure she'll turn out great

I'm guessing you're gonna do that over Zelda. Specially cause of that Winged Zelda PSA out there by BigBadBooya.



Quote from: Cascade on May 13, 2011, 02:50:13 AM
The funniest thing, she's 3 years old.

only Obstacle I see is her tail.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302