- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 18, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
i plan on making the tail out of the cloth that hangs from his toga, if the toga has bones the tail could animate.

Hardes part i find is making boobs, pit barely has any verts to pull it off. :srs:

Easy solution. I'm pretty sure there's a tool in 3DS MAX that creates bulges???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]






DAMNIT!!!

I was so fix'd on Cactaur, that I didn't notice Dabura!!!

EDIT: Never Mind....

* Cascade walks away, whistling

Quote from: Cascade on May 19, 2011, 03:53:17 PM
DAMNIT!!!

I was so fix'd on Cactaur, that I didn't notice Dabura!!!

i re-did the poll, so re-vote. :P

also i should have a teaser of dizzy later today just need to start work on the arms and face

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dude, if you're gonna do someone from DBZ, make it someone cool....
Like....

CELL

seriously, he's the first one to coming that close to actually destroying the planet :D

Or Freeza in his final form.

But First, Krystal =_=;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
Dude, if you're gonna do someone from DBZ, make it someone cool....
Like....

CELL

seriously, he's the first one to coming that close to actually destroying the planet :D

Or Freeza in his final form.

But First, Krystal =_=;

[spoiler]

How is the Devil not cool?

Stop your whining about Krystal already, it's getting REALLY annoying!

Partially cause I'm Christian and don't really care much for ANY "devil" referenced character, Demons I'm okay with, depending on content (for example Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakisho are pretty cool) but I really don't like any devil like characters, especially if they're portrayed as "cool" lol well that and his VA sucked in the english dub >_> lol

Pluss his side B would be so hard to make, not to mention cheep and op D: (Turning people to stone....with SPIT)

Freeza and Cell sound awesome in both the jap and english dub, especially cells final form and freeza's final form. (not to mention that freeza would be WAY easy to vertex in his third form)

Edit: whining isn't what I'm doing =_= I'm only saying he should stop procrastinating doing Krystal. WHICH IS A POLL OPTION BTW!
"Whining" is more liike

"COME ONNNNN HURRY UP AND FINISH KRYSTAL ALREADY :oshi:"
>_>

dude stop talking about her day in and day out god ShadowSnake can make anything that he
likes to make so stop talk about her or make it yourself  :notimp:
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 19, 2011, 04:32:08 PM
dude stop talking about her day in and day out god ShadowSnake can make anything that he
likes to make so stop talk about her or make it yourself  :notimp:

:notimp:

I actually haven't commented on Krystal in some time really... and if I have it's not in the same context you people think it is.

I've mentioned that he should stop procrastinating, but thats it =_=; I have every right to ask about something if I want to know >_>

I'm not going to get started on this [censored] again, so please just leave it at that.  :srs:

I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.

Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.

As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 19, 2011, 07:15:23 PM
I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.

Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.

As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x

^This, exactly what I've been trying to say =_=;

Except I'd rather see Cell or Friza :P