- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
i dont want krystal *shot*
lol, let the man do what he wants to do, i know uve been waiting for a long time, but hey, u could try learning how to vertex, i started from zero too, and i think zack and spiderman came out pretty decent ^^


I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.

After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us.  ;)

...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 02:51:38 AM
I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.

After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us.  ;)

...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!



^This. Krystal WILL take alot of work.....If you make krystal next, you could work off of BeyondYou's Krystal that got moved to the recycling bin.....I dl'd it to check it out, and even for an un-finished vertex, it's AMAZING
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 02:51:38 AM
I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.

After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us.  ;)

...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!



Yeah If i make Krystal i want to make her good, so im honing my skills so i can be prepared to make her. She and Dabura are most definetly next. Im glad you like my work, i make these mods for training for my possible future career. :)

Sir you have earned yourself a 10% done teaser of Dizzy



@ trolls and haters

Lets not troll and hate ive barely begun on this k?

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
^This. Krystal WILL take alot of work.....If you make krystal next, you could work off of BeyondYou's Krystal that got moved to the recycling bin.....I dl'd it to check it out, and even for an un-finished vertex, it's AMAZING

Im actually starting Krystal from scratch, im using an Adventures model as my ref and from seeing Beyond's mistakes on his Krystal ive learned how im going to pull it off.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2011, 12:47:09 AM
starkillerr

<.<
>.>
>.<
<.>

alrite i admit it, i started making him awhile ago...



havent got much done yet other than the face and hair.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 19, 2011, 07:15:23 PM
I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.

Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.

As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x

oh so true, also your in luck bro because im making both of them really soon.  >D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Looking good so far.  I hope you get the hair-loops and ribbons to look right (as well as all of the other difficult parts).  Good luck with all of that.

Still, I can't believe that Dizzy's getting a vertex hack before her boyfriend.  Never thought that would happen. :laugh:

@ Cascade

glad you like it so far. ;)

@ Victory Badguy

im going to use the headband leaf thing for the ribbons and hair loops and the skirt for the tail. glad you like it so far as well. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 04:00:03 AM
im going to use the headband leaf thing for the ribbons and hair loops and the skirt for the tail. glad you like it so far as well. :)
Yeah, I figured you'd do something like that.  Sounds like as good a plan as any. Here's hoping it doesn't require too many patches.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 20, 2011, 04:01:36 AM
Yeah, I figured you'd do something like that.  Sounds like as good a plan as any. Here's hoping it doesn't require too many patches.

Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-
I'm not a vertex hacker, so I haven't experienced your pain.  However, I have heard horror stories about how many patches some hacks take.

Just keep trying, I guess.  Not much else you can do, right?


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 03:34:52 AM
Sir you have earned yourself a 10% done teaser of Dizzy



For a 10% preview... it's coming along quite nicely. Dizzy was my favorite in Guilty Gear.  :D

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-

I feel that pain... I remember trying to patch Peach's skirt 99 times, and got NOWHERE! Bowser's horns are also annoying to work with.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 04:14:25 AM
For a 10% preview... it's coming along quite nicely. Dizzy was my favorite in Guilty Gear.  :D

I feel that pain... I remember trying to patch Peach's skirt 99 times, and got NOWHERE! Bowser's horns are also annoying to work with.

Thanx for the warning....I'll most likley fear for my life whenever i think bout peach's skirt now....*wink wink* LOL
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]