- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
In seriousness, the Gary hack needs a revamped...or an entirely new model.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

May 21, 2011, 05:03:07 AM #1381 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:04:23 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 21, 2011, 04:14:44 AM
DAMN PHOTOSHOP SKILLS WHAT PEOPLE HAVE :rage:...they are awesome T-T. by the way, that pakomon trainer texture is cool ;D

i spent a few hours making that OP, glad you think it looks good.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 21, 2011, 04:34:50 AM
Sexy OP man. I'm really liking it.

Also, I call dibs on Dabura's texture, unless you plan to do it yourself.

Thanks man, and hell yeah you can do the texture! Seeing your SSJ4 goku texture i cant imagine how good Dabura will look. i will send you the model once he's finished.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 21, 2011, 04:56:52 AM
In seriousness, the Gary hack needs a revamped...or an entirely new model.

>.>
<.<

Maybe i will remake the model...

i noticed problems with it when i was mapping out the textures.

@ Everyone

oh and shout out to everyone, i started Krystal today... not the Starfox Assault one the Starfox Adventures one.

To fill up my OP i will probably post teasers of Dizzy, Dabura, Starkiller, and Krystal tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


He's not really called starkiller you know...
that character has a name...lol
I just forget cause I haven't played TFU in a while lol (Probably due to the fact that I rented it from BB and beat it in a week :P )

*cracks whip*
XD
kidding :P

May 21, 2011, 07:30:19 PM #1383 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 07:32:19 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 04:01:39 PM
He's not really called starkiller you know...
that character has a name...lol
I just forget cause I haven't played TFU in a while lol (Probably due to the fact that I rented it from BB and beat it in a week :P )

*cracks whip*
XD
kidding :P

i know he has 3 names, Darth Starkiller, The Apprentice, or Galen Marek.

@ Everyone



i just proved she is not impossible to make. this one will animate much better than beyond's beta since my mesh is along with the bones.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


At first, I came in wondering how the skirt would be done, but I see you have it taken care of.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


YES!  ;D

(sorry... it's just nice to finally see what appears to be a GOOD Fox vertex... lol)

Splendid job so far!

lol
And this is why we don't procrastinate :P
Kidding XD

but it is looking good..
Um completely random question here...where's the head? XD


Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 21, 2011, 07:31:28 PM
At first, I came in wondering how the skirt would be done, but I see you have it taken care of.

i didnt know what to do about that either, till i saw the belt.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 21, 2011, 07:38:01 PM
YES!  ;D

(sorry... it's just nice to finally see what appears to be a GOOD Fox vertex... lol)

Splendid job so far!

thanks, also im suprised that fox has not that many good vertexes. this will be the first.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
lol
And this is why we don't procrastinate :P
Kidding XD

but it is looking good..
Um completely random question here...where's the head? XD

i havent started the head yet so i hid it, fox would look weird with a chick's body.

btw its not in the preview but krystal has bewbies now and fixed shoulderpads.

Quote from: Roo on May 21, 2011, 08:05:48 PM
*Krystal Preview*

'Bout freaking time SS. XD

i know i know. :P im real happy im getting this over with, i procrastinated this for god only knows how long... good thing we can all finally use he in brawl once im finished.  :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


lol

are you gona texture off the skirt so it's a loin?
I mean lol
LOINCLOTH :af2:
XD

I've actually started to get into animating...kinda....
Maybe If I can I'll make a real Krystal PSA :P
After this is finished XD
kiddng though I wonder if that'd work :)

well, looks kinda good, but why you dont want to show us the head? :oshi:




head isnt started yet thats why, it still needs lots of work on the loincloth, arms, and bewbs.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
head isnt started yet thats why, it still needs lots of work on the loincloth, arms, and bewbs.

well we always list the important factors last don't we? XD

May 22, 2011, 05:38:53 PM #1393 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:49:40 PM by ShadowSnake
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then it did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.

Head and hair will be made last.

Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview or 2 up
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then in did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.

Head and hair will be made last.

Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview of 2 up
Hooray! A true furry Krystal released!