- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then it did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.

Head and hair will be made last.

Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview or 2 up

Hell mutha flippin' yes!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


after all i DID do some SF4 character...
i'll PM u who it is, and maybe u could make it look a little better...
cuz in 3ds max it looked decent (due to the low quality of preview...)
and in brawlbox it looks a little bit ugly...

Quote from: jokekid on May 22, 2011, 09:11:10 PM
after all i DID do some SF4 character...
i'll PM u who it is, and maybe u could make it look a little better...
cuz in 3ds max it looked decent (due to the low quality of preview...)
and in brawlbox it looks a little bit ugly...

i will take a look at it tommorrow dude. ;)

@ xxmasal22xx and SmashClash

>_>
<_<

get excited...

So far wi-fi safe.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Yeah that is actually looking much better than the previous ones O_o(Yes, I've seen like two SFA Krystal hacks, but they were from the same guy and not very good :l )
The other ones look strictly blocky and nintendo64 ish, this one actually looks a lot more like a gamecube model. :)

And yay for wifi safe :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 23, 2011, 03:15:04 AM
Wow that's looking great bro! Nice job.

Glad you like it! This was the hardest vertex ive ever made. i still go to fix the face change glitch, fix some textures, port fireking's staff to the gun, and get rid of some polys that i hid in the preview.

lol krystal looks baked because of how brawlbox displays eye textures.  :>.>:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 03:19:12 AM
Yeah that is actually looking much better than the previous ones O_o(Yes, I've seen like two SFA Krystal hacks, but they were from the same guy and not very good :l )
The other ones look strictly blocky and nintendo64 ish, this one actually looks a lot more like a gamecube model. :)

And yay for wifi safe :D

Thats because i conformed it to the gamecube model lol.  hopefully this will diserve a psa.  :P Also im suprised this was wi-fi safe, i said that i could make an adventures krystal that doesnt have bad animation glitches but i really didnt think i could pull it off. (thats why i procrastinated making her) Im pleasantly suprised to say i was wrong.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


looks great, even if i dont like krystal, i must say she looks great ^^

Can you make a tut on conform-wrapping SS? I use 3DS and I have yet to see a tutorial on this (regarding brawl vertexing) at all.

And yes, when I finish the two projects I'm working on I guess I'll try my best to psa it XD

This time with fully custom anims made by me. :)


Krystal looks MUCH better than I thought she would... (which was amazing already... lol)  :af2:

Are you suuuure that ain't just an import???  :kdance:

inb4ofcourseitain't.


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 23, 2011, 04:35:54 AM
Krystal looks MUCH better than I thought she would... (which was amazing already... lol)  :af2:

Are you suuuure that ain't just an import???  :kdance:

inb4ofcourseitain't.

Import from a gamecube.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If it was an import it would have animation glitches and most likely NOT be wifi safe, due to bone renaming :P

And...Krystal is almost done!! :D Now we just need someone to port fox's moveset over wolf lol and replace wolf with fox of course... then we would only have one thing to say.  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

dont you dare to get rid of the most awesome character in brawl, wolf is the character with the most original moveset animation-wise...
but thats kinda off-topic.

Quote from: jokekid on May 23, 2011, 04:58:44 PM
dont you dare to get rid of the most awesome character in brawl, wolf is the character with the most original moveset animation-wise...
but thats kinda off-topic.

Then replace falco? >_>
I never really liked him much to begin with lol

falco is a clone disguised as a new character in brawl...