- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Hey ShadowSnake, you can transform the gun into stick.

Quote from: KTH on May 23, 2011, 05:29:50 PM
Hey ShadowSnake, you can transform the gun into stick.

dude, there's already an awesome staff from fireking's unfinished Krystal hack on the vault =_=;

it's included in my unfinished Krystal PSA :P
Just replace the fox model in that with SS's krystal and blamo

Dabura who is he going to be over
ganon or?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dabura? The devil from DBZ that served Bobadi in the Buu sage?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 23, 2011, 08:01:34 PM
Dabura? The devil from DBZ that served Bobadi in the Buu sage?

Yes it is... I'm looking forward to seeing both him and Dizzy in the near future. ;)

The only thing that bothers me at all about the model, is her bust. I'm comparing what I have seen of her actual Gamecube models in both Adventures and Assault...and some things aren't adding up.

I'll have to take a look at her in-game model...*Searches.*

Yeah, I knew something was bugging me, her bust is a little small compared to the actual model, but I'm going to attribute that to the lack of verts you have to work with on Fox for that area.

My only other concern is how the loincloth is going to animate,, cause I see that being a bugger to deal with.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Dude, if you want it THAT perfect, wait for BJ's importer to be finished and use the dae converter to port her gamecube model over fox...both problems solved....

I think the neck looks a bit awkward, but I'm not saying that needs to be "fixed" cause everything else looks perfect. (in fact it might actualy be worth it to make custom animations for her psa this time lol ) The neck thing won't be noticable in-game anyway and SS is still working on it, but you're probably right about the breasts, with fox's vertexes in that area the most he could do was make them somewhat like princess zelda's?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 10:55:17 PM
Dude, if you want it THAT perfect, wait for BJ's importer to be finished and use the dae converter to port her gamecube model over fox...both problems solved....

Well. Excu~se ME, Princess for giving a critique. Jackass.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:57:57 PM
Well. Excu~se ME, Princess for giving a critique. Jackass.

Lol what, the emphisis on that a little too much?

Excuse me for giving critique on your crituqe <_< mister horrible CDI series referencer...

BTW calling me a jackass just for saying THAT in capitol leters is too far >_> I'm letting it slide this time, but seriously, chill...cause what I said really is the only way to get an absolutely perfect krystal over fox in brawl :l Though ss's is still pretty badass for in the meantime. And like I said, he's still working on it...or did you forget to read that part when you automatically assumed I was trolling your comment? *sideglance*

Just quit it both of you.. Naru is correct that that's the only way to get her perfect, but if you also continue on you'll both stray the post off topic.

Dabura is not the devil, he's just a demon. Like someone stated, has nothing to do with religion demons, it's a Japanese trademark.

Either way, Dabura is cool as [censored].

Needs a PSA of Ganondorf spitting on people and turning them into rocks.

Bye.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 23, 2011, 11:07:52 PM
Just quit it both of you.. Naru is correct that that's the only way to get her perfect, but if you also continue on you'll both stray the post off topic.
*sideglance* um...I was actually "done" with it on that last post...actually....lol

*Sigh* Darn you SS for leaving it up to polls :l seriously, Mainstream characters pwn ass every time even if the opposing character is just as awesome T-T


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 11:04:25 PM
Lol what, the emphisis on that a little too much?

Excuse me for giving critique on your crituqe <_< mister horrible CDI series referencer...

Correction. That quote isn't from the CD-I series. It's from the Legend of Zelda cartoon show from the 90's.

@Topic:
The reason the skirt bothers me is that unlike Peach's, it lacks in articulation. Nothing we can do about that, sure, but it makes me wonder how it will affect the animations.

I know Krystal is getting to the point where she can be the best she can be, but that's my two cents.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.

Either way I'm still getting her when she's out for sure.

Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.