- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.

Well...With the Model importer...We could possibly re-rig the model with Peach's bone set with some modifications.  There are more than enough bones to accommodate the tail  and the loincloth.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.

Yup. At least until the model converter/importer is finally finished... lawl

Krystal's one of those characters I've wanted in Brawl since it was first announced. Now thanks to hacking and SS, I'll be able to finally have her in after all...  :laugh:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.

Either way I'm still getting her when she's out for sure.

Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.

>_> You know, some people would take that a bit offensively. Seeing as ur a fellow furry I let it slide this time :P

Please, there's still tons of people that need to be in brawl :P
Like

Indiana Jhones...

I mean seriously, how can there be like four James bond vertexes and no Indiana Jhones ones? O_o

And also

SHADO THE HEDGEH--oh wait...nvm lol

We also have Yet to have a decent Emil ....

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 01:42:44 AM
>_> You know, some people would take that a bit offensively. Seeing as ur a fellow furry I let it slide this time :P

I'm not a furry what the hell?

I'm just saying I know how it's been for you first it was Sai, then BeyondYou made it but never finished it, then ShadowSnake always put it on hold, now it's finally getting made so we're both happy.

Bye again.

lol
what, you like Krystal :P so that supposidly makes u furry =_=;

Actually yeah, it has been a long wait, although there are a ton of Krystal's on the vault, most of them are either the Assault Krystal or they look like [censored] :l

All SS needs to do for this is make dem breasts look a bit more circular (If possible that is) and I think it's perfect. At least for what we can do with brawl hacking now.



Wi-fi safe probably since i didnt mod any bones. :P

Enjoy everyone, she was really hard to make and i messed up and had to redo 1/3 of it.

Recolor pack would liked.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


nice!!

im rly busy this week with finals. however i will get to recolors of your hacks this weekend or next week :)

I call CSP's name tags and result screen portraits =3




Krystal!

Don't update the blog yet, Let me add my two stages first.

Face. Is. Creepy looking from the front.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 02:21:38 AM
lol
what, you like Krystal :P so that supposidly makes u furry =_=;
And, with that logic, you're an overly-religious Christian so therefore you're obviously Ned Flanders.
not that christians are logical
Pfft, stereotypes >_>

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 24, 2011, 07:57:57 AM
And, with that logic, you're an overly-religious Christian so therefore you're obviously Ned Flanders.
not that christians are logical
Pfft, stereotypes >_>

lol, i was gonna say that with that logic, almost everybody would be gay, cuz we like male characters (cuz they're awesome)