- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 01:11:39 AM
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...

hmmm agreed maybe something like *coughcough: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25064.0 cough*
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Also, the cosmos as in the Saint Seiya reference? If so, it is collab time.

"Filler option: Sephiroth is epic as f*ck! :af:"
Guilty as charged :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey Shadow Snake
Now might be a good time to do that Shadow The Hedgehog in Solid Snakes outfit idea XD

People, he has already taken my request.... :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"You better ShadowSnake, you high bastard."

SS, ur nawt doin drugs are you? D:

June 01, 2011, 01:48:26 AM #1491 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:51:53 AM by Ninka_kiwi
Who's ShadowSnake?  :srs:


Oh wait....

Now get your ass back into gear! That's an order from you're good friend ninka!
Or do you need someone to talk to about your addiction to dem drugs? :P
now that I think of it why the hell have we never talked to each other on an instant messanger? D:

100 pages, congratulations ShadowsSnake :p


Anything new, ShadowSnake?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey SS
I know you've already done a dry bones
So a Captain Basilisx won't be too hard will it? XP
Ugh I think I'll stick to my two projects I got going on now...

I think that cactuar should be done next

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Yes, chaos zero would be sweet....

Also, hope your town/family is doing ok :)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


For those asking for choas zero SS stated awhile ago that the 3ds maz file got corrupted and it could not be exported.
I'm sure he deleated it awhile ago.

June 07, 2011, 01:52:34 AM #1499 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:53:42 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2011, 01:34:29 AM
For those asking for choas zero SS stated awhile ago that the 3ds maz file got corrupted and it could not be exported.
I'm sure he deleated it awhile ago.

^ this

i wouldnt mind remaking him, because in truth he wasnt really all that hard to make. I just need to ask aafyre or beyond how many patches did it take to patch lucario.

Also expect me to be back in the modding scene in 2 weeks. Im going to be busy until then.

Quote from: Roo on June 01, 2011, 01:21:54 AM
"You better ShadowSnake, you high bastard."

SS, ur nawt doin drugs are you? D:

they arent drugs they are herbs. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.