- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
i think shadowsnake would fit better on snake... idk...

Quote from: jokekid on June 08, 2011, 06:31:04 PM
i think shadowsnake would fit better on snake... idk...

Um....it's Shadow + Snake...play on words lol
That's what makes it funny :l


i voted for gastly v3
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

ghastly is winning xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ur using akari's wesker as a start point, right?
texture is very similar...

anyway, the shirt looks kinda weird, the texture itself should also have some shading ^^





I see it is a tie between sora and that other thing

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: 123456 on June 09, 2011, 01:15:12 PM
I see it is a tie between sora and that other thing


^She's much more then just "That Other Thing"

I woulda voted Trish if it was over ZSS, but I voted Dabura instead.

Quote from: Cascade on June 09, 2011, 01:17:21 PM

^She's much more then just "That Other Thing"
I meant "Ghostly" or whatever

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 09, 2011, 01:27:54 PM
I woulda voted Trish if it was over ZSS, but I voted Dabura instead.

trish would work better on zss.... :>.>:

(changes poll)

@ post

hmm... close poll. :>.>::
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.