- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Sweet, Dizzy wins  ;D

Guess I'll start making Csp's for her...

Quote from: sp147 on June 09, 2011, 05:32:41 PM
Sweet, Dizzy wins  ;D

Guess I'll start making Csp's for her...

not so fast sp. :P

poll remade, i forgot lots of things on it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm not saying this because I want her to win....... but Dizzy really should be made first, since Dr.Panda did win your contest.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 09, 2011, 05:34:13 PM
not so fast sp. :P

poll remade, i forgot lots of things on it.

Crap >.< Oh, well...

*goes to re-vote*

Quote from: sp147 on June 09, 2011, 05:37:59 PM
Crap >.< Oh, well...

*goes to re-vote*


wow im gone for 5 minutes and dizzy is already killing the poll. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 08, 2011, 07:12:26 PM
Um....it's Shadow + Snake...play on words lol
That's what makes it funny :l
what i ment is making SHADOW on snake...

like how he was made on donkey kong...


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 09, 2011, 07:33:49 PM
Hey SS, did you....get my pm?

no didnt get any pm. :/

@ everyone

been working on some  of these, might have teasers up soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i voted for the pink prehistoric creature again.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 09, 2011, 10:32:51 PM
no didnt get any pm. :/

@ everyone

been working on some  of these, might have teasers up soon.

Ahhh....right....*facepalm* forgot I canceled that pm out and tried to search for them myself, and failed to do so.
I'll send the pm again (even though I didn't send it the first time XD) but answer me this first.

You wouldn't happen to have a Bomberman Hero 64 Rom on your hands by any chance? This is important so I don't bug you with a pointless pm lol I could try and get it myself, but I may as well ask somebody who knows how to rip stuff from games already XP

June 09, 2011, 11:19:39 PM #1555 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:21:52 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 09, 2011, 11:16:06 PM
Ahhh....right....*facepalm* forgot I canceled that pm out and tried to search for them myself, and failed to do so.
I'll send the pm again (even though I didn't send it the first time XD) but answer me this first.

You wouldn't happen to have a Bomberman Hero 64 Rom on your hands by any chance? This is important so I don't bug you with a pointless pm lol I could try and get it myself, but I may as well ask somebody who knows how to rip stuff from games already XP

no i dont have it, sorry. :/

id think googling Bomberman Hero 64 ROM would get it if not theres always my good friend piratebay. though im not posting a link there because thats against the rules. :P

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 09, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
i voted for the pink prehistoric creature again.

thats what im hoping wins as well, Yoshi was easy to patch and vertex.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


C'mon peoples, Don't you think we have enough Sora's??? :-\

We need more Dizzy! ;D

Dude, you can make a version 2 of Birdo any time.
If Yoshi is so easy to vertex...*sigh* I'm :srs: here.

EPIC MARIOS ASS KICKING DEATH TURTLE WITH WOLVEREEN CLAWS!

that is all... lol

Ah, Shadowsnake, finding a Rom of a game doesn't help me when I don't know how to rip textures and things from said rom.... IE I could probably find the rom if u could get the textures from it XP

Textures I'm looking for though will have to be revealed through a pm, cauze I want it to be a surprise on mah vault :af2:  I can start building the stage now since it's so easy, but I really REALLY need the textures from the actual game to make it anywhere Mewtwo level of awesomenes.

You should try to do Goofy (KH2) over Ike

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: DrPanda on June 09, 2011, 11:31:22 PM
C'mon peoples, Don't you think we have enough Sora's??? :-\

We need more Dizzy! ;D

This.  Micaiah's Sora is godly.  No need for another one yet.

Dizzy totally needs to win this.  She's hot.  She's unique.  She's from a series with no vertex hacks.  And, to top it all off, she easily destroys the competition when it comes to theme songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BSSNxKjDk

Make it happen guys!