- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Why me the only one who voted for Cactaur and Tornberry over IC's? Actually, tornberry would be better over dedede.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 10, 2011, 12:41:07 AM
This.  Micaiah's Sora is godly.  No need for another one yet.

Dizzy totally needs to win this.  She's hot.  She's unique.  She's from a series with no vertex hacks.  And, to top it all off, she easily destroys the competition when it comes to theme songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BSSNxKjDk

Make it happen guys!

meh... id much rather see sora on pit, theres way too many marth hacks. :P

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 10, 2011, 10:16:31 AM
Why me the only one who voted for Cactaur and Tornberry over IC's? Actually, tornberry would be better over dedede.....

well i needed some replacement over the stupid ive climbers so there ya go. :P

@ Everyone

im going to be gone/very busy for a week, when i return expect some really epic stuff. like my best works yet. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Croco! Seeing how amazing Booster turned out, you must do this sir.

Is it gonna be over Yoshi or Ganondorf? lol?

Also, enjoy your week off my boy.


Wait a minute, I'm the biggest idiot. I didn't see Dabura there at first, I thought you were gonna make him already.

Well let me just re phrase it again I guess and say that my main vote goes to the pink demon with a sword, then second to the wallet stealing, big mouthed, crocodile.

Quote from: sp147 on June 11, 2011, 10:51:12 PM
See ya, dude, we'll be here :)

Thanks SP.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 11, 2011, 11:26:08 PM
Wait a minute, I'm the biggest idiot. I didn't see Dabura there at first, I thought you were gonna make him already.

Well let me just re phrase it again I guess and say that my main vote goes to the pink demon with a sword, then second to the wallet stealing, big mouthed, crocodile.

actually Dabura is already in works, i guess i just added him on the poll to excite dbz fans lol.

And yeah man Croco would be on Yoshi and him vs Booster, Geno and Mallow would be epic as f*ck. Then again Dabura vs Kid Buu, Vegeta, and Goku would also be.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Siegfred needs a revamp. Definatley. Especially with how far your verteximg skills have come sence then. Then again, Gastly would be good for a revamp. But my main vote goes to Siegfred.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 12, 2011, 01:05:51 AM
And yeah man Croco would be on Yoshi and him vs Booster, Geno and Mallow would be epic as f*ck. Then again Dabura vs Kid Buu, Vegeta, and Goku would also be.

Very true my friend, very f*cking true.

I await the message from you that has the Dabura model with Ganondorf's texture lol the nostalgia in our collabs.

:)

voted for gastly again
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -



I think Birdo needs some more work, but not right away.... :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think we all need a good sora.

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: 123456/13/2011 on June 13, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
I think we all need a good sora.
. . . Why people enjoy Micaiah's Sora....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿