- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P


KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTW!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

new poll, im finally getting some work accomplished. There are about 5 other projects ive started as well btw. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


kratos seemed promissing ^^
id love to see more of him ^^

your working on charmander?

I'm pretty sure when I tell my friend that he will die. Twice.

I didn't realize there was a show them all damn't option so that's mine >.>

Charmander??? :O

Please tell me thats over Squirtle or something.

The head aren't perfect, nneed some work but this awesome.

Good luck for next ShadowSnake. :)


CHAREMANDERS WINNING
i tried to make him myself
i used the pokepark model (but u already know that)
but trying to make all his animations was makeing my head spin XD
I REALLY WANNA HELP make him so tell me if theres anything i can do
your a beast shadowsnake
i made a simple charemander hack
its in my vault
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Charmander time! Who is he gonna be over? Hope Charizard because of the fire powers, but you can't size mod him.

Maybe it's in the common4, as Bowser's is there you know.

Someone should look into that, then maybe Tyranitar can finally have the right size as well.

yea i found charizards motion pac in the commen_5
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -



Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 24, 2011, 08:35:39 AMCharmander time! Who is he gonna be over? Hope Charizard because of the fire powers, but you can't size mod him. Maybe it's in the common4, as Bowser's is there you know. Someone should look into that, then maybe Tyranitar can finally have the right size as well.

Lithium was right Charizard's motion is in the common5.pac. Ive also found ivysaur's motion in the common4.pac, so amaterasu is possible as well. I will look into size mods soon, Tyranitar could use one, since hes as tall as ganondorf.

[/quote]
Quote from: KTH on June 23, 2011, 12:13:46 PM
The head aren't perfect, need some work but this awesome.

Good luck for next ShadowSnake. :)

I havent finished the head yet, i just got basic shape so far. still need to change the face to look more like Kratos. And thanks!  ;D

Quote from: GameWatching on June 24, 2011, 02:40:41 PM
Kratos is looking BAAAAAAAADDDAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !

:srs: Thank you GameWatching.  :>.>:

Quote from: lithium on June 24, 2011, 07:48:24 AM
CHAREMANDERS WINNING
i tried to make him myself
i used the pokepark model (but u already know that)
but trying to make all his animations was makeing my head spin XD
I REALLY WANNA HELP make him so tell me if theres anything i can do
your a beast shadowsnake
i made a simple charemander hack
its in my vault


I saw your charmander hack, i downloaded when it first came out. :P Well i will be doing all of charmander's model work, probably texture work as well since its simple. I could use help on the one slot size mod though, they arent hard but take a long time to make.

@ Everyone

Thanks for all the feedback although i havent shown much of what im working on yet.  :o

Also Charmander was on squirtle originally, but now that he's probably size moddable i will make him on Charizard.

Expect some previews today, i finally have a full day of nothing to do.  :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.