- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Can't even tell your'e favorite team mate what that callob is :P ?

all joking aside, the teasers look great and I'm still wondering why those bioshock hacks havn't been released.

God I wish I could still vertex again as right now I'm stuck just improving my texturing till I can get 3ds max back >.<

Could you do me a favor, SS?

Get StarWaffle to contact me on MSN....I need to talk to him.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 28, 2011, 12:17:58 AMCan't even tell your'e favorite team mate what that callob is :P ? all joking aside, the teasers look great and I'm still wondering why those bioshock hacks havn't been released. God I wish I could still vertex again as right now I'm stuck just improving my texturing till I can get 3ds max back >.<

i hope you get it back to, you were getting really good with those silent hill hack. Also i will release those Bioshock hacks as soon as i fix a glitch on Jack.

Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on June 28, 2011, 12:21:52 AM
Could you do me a favor, SS?

Get StarWaffle to contact me on MSN....I need to talk to him.

I dont even know StarWaffle's MSN actually... why dont you just PM him?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


ill get all charmanders css stuff in one foulder and send u a pm with a link to it tonight
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Charmander....

... looks...

......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol
Right now Debura dorf looks like  a dark troll from WoW or something XD
still funy though :P

Charmander is looking epic. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


is charmander over charizard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 11:08:22 AM
Yeah. He will have a size mod, before you ask.
yes, shadowsnake is finishing up the model and then i will begin the size mod
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Sexy Charmander is Sexy. :af:
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

YESH, finally I can have a team entirely of starter Pokemon! Gotta love SS.

Quote from: Dark Aura on June 30, 2011, 08:31:27 AM
YESH, finally I can have a team entirely of starter Pokemon! Gotta love SS.

I feel the same way as you! I'm definitely looking forward to this happy moment...

wow i never tough charmander was so famous lol  will the charmander be one slot like pichu over pikachu or  it will be like charmeleon that exists and ocupy all slots due to the fitmotionetc?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.