- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Dabura WILL be released today, just need to fix one last thing.

i will make a poll for what to make next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*DBZ fanboy squeal* I'm sure you've heard plenty of that.
But seriously, I'm glad you made dabura. He doesn't get enough attention.  :'(


Hi SonicBrawler!


Hopefully Gotenks and Dabura will released at 2 near times. ;)

August 16, 2011, 01:21:32 AM #1834 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:25:18 AM by SmashClash
Double Post, but...
First to download. >D
I will replace him over my Red Demon Ganondorf. That's it my ganon slots are full. 00-05 :srs:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 10:20:27 PM
Hopefully Gotenks and Dabura will released at 2 near times. ;)

Gotenks and Dabura would be an interesting battle. ;)

@ Everyone

>___>

<___<

RELEASED.







http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570&Moderated=All&facebook=true

includes sword and is wi-fi safe. i hope you guys like it, me and stallion put a LOT of work into it.

i will make a new poll soon. probably today.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Sweet!! *downloads and plays*

Nice model, Shad and Epic texture Stallion ;D

Y'all 2 make a good collab, as previously seen with Booster and Tyranitar

Thx :happy:

Dat texture.

So sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks everyone for the comments. We did put a lot of work into this, and I had no idea how different it was to texture Ganondorf, rather than some easier characters like Zelda, Link, Lucas, etc. With that said, mad respect to those who pull through, texturing a Vertex on Ganondorf.

This is our second collab, but definitely not the last. Tyranitar was so much fun, and I had nothing to do with Booster. KTH is the one that textured Booster, so props to him.

Also, I reccomend using that Ganondorf PSA where you can use the sword. It's included in the download.

ShadowSnake asked me to make this, but i thought id share with all the fans in this thread :P

Sweet a great hack and a great CSP to go with it. Nice work on the texture ItalianStallion. I love your hacks ShadowSnake, and with this one I've filled every Ganondorf slot with an epic vertex. Really nice work guys.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

So SS, I think we are about due for a sexy callob as well :P


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)

But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!

Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!