- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Idk why, but that Pit reminds me of Seed from Rogue Galaxy o:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dabura is looking fantastic :D

Thanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good.

He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 06:25:49 AMThanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good. He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:o

i think you just made a lot of people [censored] bricks. Looks absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the chest and jacket fully textured. By the way i finished his sword, just need to test it, and you can texture it. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 06:25:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good.

He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks good Italian!

Though, speaking from an artist's POV, I think the arms (where the arm meet's the gauntlet) Think you could get the texture to match, end to end?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I already saw that preview,is awesome.
nice job on Dabura ShadowSnake and Enao.=]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

August 08, 2011, 07:14:29 PM #1791 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:16:19 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 04:01:09 PM
awesome


Thank you former DBZ fanboy ;)

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 08, 2011, 04:18:25 PM
:o

i think you just made a lot of people [censored] bricks. Looks absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the chest and jacket fully textured. By the way i finished his sword, just need to test it, and you can texture it. :P

The chest will be the ending of all humanity. I'm just playing, it shouldn't be so hard. You got the sword done? [censored] I can't wait to see it and texture it. I tried out Dabura in game, and he looks great texture wise, of course he doesn't have any animation problems or anything like that.

Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 04:20:05 PM
Looks good Italian!

Though, speaking from an artist's POV, I think the arms (where the arm meet's the gauntlet) Think you could get the texture to match, end to end?

Thanks bro! For his arms it's about 4 different things to texture, to complete the whole arm. I'm definitely gonna go back to that area, and make it blend where the arms meet the gauntlet like you said. That's part of "finishing touches" ;)

Quote from: Puccio on August 08, 2011, 06:06:42 PM
I already saw that preview,is awesome.
nice job on Dabura ShadowSnake and Enao.=]

Enao, haha. I forgot about that man.

Good stuff, Stallion :D I'm really liking the texture on his coat and pants

Lookin' foward to seeing the rest of it completed ;D

Fallen Angel Pit is released, hope everyone likes it.


Check it out here:


http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

Download here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21349
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Really liking The Pit of Darkness Fallen Angel Pit! O: Will get since I have the old one! :D

I still got some Pit slots left so I'll get this :D

His hair reminds me of Gohan lol

Quote from: sp147 on August 09, 2011, 01:44:12 AMI still got some Pit slots left so I'll get this :D His hair reminds me of Gohan lol
yeah me too (Gohan buu saga)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wasnt even really planning for that to happen, but i guess that just makes him more bad-ass.  ;D

Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 04:47:07 AMI wasnt even really planning for that to happen, but i guess that just makes him more bad-ass.  ;D Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!
get Knuckles back again :D(we damn needing him since we got tails now )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Like you posted in my vertex request thread, Destroyman from No More Heroes on Ganon would be sweet.

Too bad you don't have textures. Maybe ask Beyond how he got his (if you ever consider him)?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]