- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I picked the last option.

Who do I want?

RAWK F-ING HAWK!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302




Quote from: CeeNL on August 18, 2011, 07:17:33 PM
so is Charmander dead or something D:

lol thats right i completely forgot SS was making a charmander vertex  but since he deleted all of his old work maybe he discarded charmander too so he could make a new one or something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted Croco, 'bout fricken time somebody made him.

Luma has absolutely NO [censored]ING PSA POTENTIAL AT ALL!!!
Croco on the other hand does...

seriously people, there's already a Rosalina hack with lunas in it and a mario hack with lumas in it >_< vote for a character that's ACTUALLY AWESOME!!

The heck...I mean really, "Awww kirby looks like a luma, sooo cuteee.." >_> *sigh* though, you can't really compete with cuteness. Even doctors become less scary when you give them some.




It's over Charizard, and I really hope it's not dead.

And I'd like to do part of the texture by the way ;o

The eyes, shading, detail, and [censored].

I wonder how will it come out. But seeing what kind of stuff has already been done, I kinda don't doubt anything else anymore.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


The problem with charmander was the eyes, i dont know how im going to vertex triangle eyes to circles and reduce the eye texture's stretchage, i might have to make him on squirtle if all else fails. But i really didnt want him on squirtle :(

Anyways, i have started a few of the projects on the poll and nearly finished all of them. One is 100% done and just needs exporting. Im not going to say who they are until tomorrow, where i show some new teasers. :af:

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 21, 2011, 05:12:49 AM
The problem with charmander was the eyes, i dont know how im going to vertex triangle eyes to circles and reduce the eye texture's stretchage, i might have to make him on squirtle if all else fails. But i really didnt want him on squirtle :(

Anyways, i have started a few of the projects on the poll and nearly finished all of them. One is 100% done and just needs exporting. Im not going to say who they are until tomorrow, where i show some new teasers. :af:

That's fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing them SS.


Lumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :O

It's adorable. =D

Good work.


Whoops, looks like I jumped the gun a bit.... D: