- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
@ Everyone

Luma is RELEASED.



Download:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21756

Hope everyone likes it.

Luma can blink, suck up enemies without the mouth glitch, and almost every hat fits on his head and looks good. Ex: LUMArio

for more pics see the post on:

http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

@ LSM

I will have the teasers up hopefully tonight, if i have time.

@ IS

I gotta say, making Dabura sure got me into making DBZ hacks. Piccolo is the [censored], i SHOULD make him soon....

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 22, 2011, 01:17:53 AM
Lumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :O

It's adorable. =D

Good work.


Whoops, looks like I jumped the gun a bit.... D:

Glad you like it! The eyes were a pain to make look right, same with the doohickey on top of his head. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
...



RAWK HAWK!

Please?
Oh god.
YES.
Rawk Hawk is freakin' epic. And his theme is too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ShadowSnake this Luma vertex is amazing! I love it, this is going to my SD card right now. ;)
Awesome job, it's good to see more vertexes for Kirby. Can't wait to see what's next.

Luma looks great!  It's very accurate too.

I assume that there are no glitches, right?  If that's the case, I'll add it to my SD card immediately!

Does anyone think Luma may need a slight size mod?
Those guys are kinda tiny.

Anyways, good job ShadowSnake. I'll throw this over my yellow Kirby for sure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Now...

GIVE US RAWK HAWK! PLEASE!

Preferrably over Bowser. Normals can be nulled and the shading issues can be dealt with by shading on the texture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

THIS! ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woahoha! SS that Luma is love. I shall express my gratitude in a way only I could...

...

I would bake that Luma into a muffin.

:srs:

Luma color pack anyone?
its up for grabs on whoever wants to make it.

Quote from: Ash Ketchum on August 22, 2011, 01:49:51 AMDoes anyone think Luma may need a slight size mod? Those guys are kinda tiny. Anyways, good job ShadowSnake. I'll throw this over my yellow Kirby for sure.

i was thinking that too, but im a vertexer not a animator/size modder. :P That's exactly where i put him on my sd card.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 22, 2011, 01:41:11 AMLuma looks great!  It's very accurate too. I assume that there are no glitches, right?  If that's the case, I'll add it to my SD card immediately!

He's pretty much glitch free, no holes or freezes and he animates well too. The legs may animate funny during a couple animations but its nothing ugly, and he animates about the same as most vertexes.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 22, 2011, 01:37:28 AMShadowSnake this Luma vertex is amazing! I love it, this is going to my SD card right now. ;) Awesome job, it's good to see more vertexes for Kirby. Can't wait to see what's next.

Thanks CK. :) btw, Ninka told me your working on a new stage. :>.>: cant wait to see it.

Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 02:08:59 AM
Now...

GIVE US RAWK HAWK! PLEASE!

Preferrably over Bowser. Normals can be nulled and the shading issues can be dealt with by shading on the texture.

Rawk Hawk was epic, your really tempting me...  :>.>:

Quote from: Roo on August 22, 2011, 02:14:23 AM
Woahoha! SS that Luma is love. I shall express my gratitude in a way only I could...

...

I would bake that Luma into a muffin.

:srs:

Thanks? :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Great...now do the runner up :D
Or I will send the Super Mega Xem rangers 240 after you >=D

So how goes that sexy vertex you should me the other day that no one has asked for yet? :af:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 02:19:23 AM
Rawk Hawk was epic, your really tempting me...  :>.>:

DON'T MAKE ME BEG BRAH!

Do EE~~~~~~~~~~T!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 22, 2011, 02:58:24 AMSo how goes that sexy vertex you should me the other day that no one has asked for yet? :af:

heh... tough crowd. :P

Anyways, im getting the crown down now, and its looking sweet. I have no idea how im going to make the collar thing lol.



Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 03:21:57 AM
DON'T MAKE ME BEG BRAH!

Do EE~~~~~~~~~~T!!!

hmm... it surely is possible...  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Nice work on Luma... ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿