- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
(More hype = MORE WIN!)

Seriously tho, I can't wait to see who it is when said character is finished!


Given what you made before, anything will be good :vyse:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 31, 2011, 12:56:37 AM
Hmm...I think they're making Piccolo. xD
They've made that Demon King guy, Diabora or something, from dragon ball already, so it can't be Piccolo.

It's probably going to be something that I may be interested in... It's a hunch.
No... Not the "Tales of" series...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 31, 2011, 03:02:19 AM
They've made that Demon King guy, Diabora or something, from dragon ball already, so it can't be Piccolo.

It's probably going to be something that I may be interested in... It's a hunch.
No... Not the "Tales of" series...

It's Dabura.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 31, 2011, 03:33:52 AM
It's Dabura.
That's it! Meh, I was close anyways...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 31, 2011, 03:59:20 AM
That's it! Meh, I was close anyways...

I hate to be a nerd, but I don't like it when people misspell names.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's not like it was on purpose... I honestly forgot his name!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

All of the previous comments made me go:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I KNEW IT
it was him!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

FAIL!

I just noticed that I read you're previous post wrong...

I thought you said it's from a series you "haven't" made before. Not "have".

I should read things more carefully...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

No one knew this but i have 3 projects in the works.

- collab with italianstallion #3
- a finished vertex that i could release at any given second.
- a nearly done vertex that just needs to be textured and exported.

I might show teasers of one later today. who knows. r)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2011, 06:13:34 PM
No one knew this but i have 3 projects in the works.

- collab with italianstallion #3
- a finished vertex that i could release at any given second.
- a nearly done vertex that just needs to be textured and exported.

I might show teasers of one later today. who knows. r)
hope we get some teasers xD teasers are always good :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want a teaser :rage:

heh... take ur time ShadowSnake :P

Hmm...

I'd like to see the teaser of the one that could be released :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]