- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
sorry no teaser today guys, tomorrow i promise a teaser... or 2.... or 3...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 01, 2011, 08:21:19 PM #1981 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:22:52 PM by ShadowSnake
sorry about double post but yeah....

new previews as i promised, a third and fourth one are on the way.

Trish [Devil May Cry 4]:



Dont worry the textures display stretched in max but look much better in brawlbox/ingame. Still need to clean up the textures a bit, ZSS' textures are perhaps one of the worst to edit in brawl. Could be released today.

Fire Fallen Angel Pit:



A quick fun texture of Fallen Angel Pit i made to finish off my Pit slot, i actually think this one looks better than the original Fallen Angel Pit. i will release this when i release Trish.

Those who didnt see something they wanted, just wait im working on some other "more known" stuff, that i could have teasers up later today for.

In the mean time, comment if you like it or critique on edits i should make.

EDIT:

The ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion collab is still in works, ive finished the model and I.S. is texturing it currently, so get hyped.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


fire Fallen angel pit looks nice but i like the original better it really looks  good xD but this one will be a very good recolour for pit too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn bro Trish is looking great! I'm impressed.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 01, 2011, 08:21:19 PM
The ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion collab is still in works, ive finished the model and I.S. is texturing it currently, so get hyped.
You sure you want them hyped? Cause that'll totally flatten you entirely xD
Also, the "ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion" part made me lol, nice find xD

Trish is looking great dude, kep that up! :D

September 04, 2011, 07:32:39 PM #1985 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:34:57 PM by ShadowSnake
RELEASED

http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

Trish



Fire Fallen Angel Pit:



(click the image to download)

Enjoy!

Next is ShadowStallion/ItalianSnake collab and some other various more well known stuff.

Also i wont be updating as often anymore because i got a job.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Dayam.

Trish is suhweeeet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Trish only got 13 downloads i guess no one here is a REAL devil may cry fan. :(

Anyways NEW POLL is new. ive actually worked more on Kratos and restared Chaos Zero but i want to know what you guys want most.

I came up with a method to fix Charmander's eye stretchage, so i will be able to finish him. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Dont worry guys, i will be finishing all 3 and the collab with I.S. before i move onto something else.

The winner is first though. >__>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Theres already a charmander made. Why the heck is he still winning.
Greedy ppl. :srs:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:05:01 AM
Theres already a charmander made. Why the heck is he still winning.
Greedy ppl. :srs:

its over squirt tho. ShadowSnakes is over charizard