- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P


September 05, 2011, 05:25:33 AM #1997 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:28:48 AM by slayermarth101

Quit spamming ladies.

With that said, I want Charmander over Charizard!

A vertexture with a size mod, not a glitchy import.

Sorry ladies.

September 05, 2011, 05:50:23 AM #1999 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:53:23 AM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:25:33 AM
Coughohwellcough
lol

Isnt this close enough


... Nope, no where near close  r)

jk, but seriously that is pretty old... but charmander in the poll is way more enticing any way  :af:

how'd you fix the eye stretching? If it is a secret, you don't have to say anything, just pretend I didn't ask   ;)
^3^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 05, 2011, 05:29:06 AM
Quit spamming ladies.

With that said, I want Charmander over Charizard!

A vertexture with a size mod, not a glitchy import.

Sorry ladies.
Spamming? *facepalm* What spam? *facepalm*

Quote from: Dio on August 26, 2011, 11:33:15 PM
This kinda reminds me of Talbain from DarkStalkers.
Now that I think of it, I want Talbain in SSBB

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:25:33 AM
Coughohwellcough
lol

Isnt this close enough

That is Charmeleon.
Your arguement is invalid.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 06:00:01 AM
That is Charmeleon.
Your arguement is invalid.
I know that. Its one evolution up. Its in the middle of charmander and charizard. So therefore ITS CLOSE ENOUGH.

charmander must win xD we need the charizard evolution line complete xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2011, 08:21:17 AM
Kratos must win xD we need the charizard evolution line complete xD
I totally agree.
I plan on doing a moveset for him if he does win...

Why you no make us feel the Rawwwk? D:

He woulda been an epic psa for dedede T-T

dibs on charizard evolution pack after charmander is done :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 05, 2011, 02:41:42 PM
Why you no make us feel the Rawwwk? D:

He woulda been an epic psa for dedede T-T

Didn't he say it was gonna be over Bowser? <

Where's rawk hawk...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.