- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 01:46:56 PM
^ This, from the last preview charmander looked pretty much done from what I could tell.
Pluss I'm tired of pple makin a big deal about Richter when Kratos is a thousand times more badass =3 especially cause he's the main characters father in one of the games :P

I'm fairly certain ShadowSnake means God of War Kratos seeing as it's on the OP's to do list. Anyway I voted for Chaos 0 as I be a Sonic fanboy.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Lol OMG XD look at the poll

66 voters
22
22
22

XD 666666 O_0  lol


He should totally do Chun Li, that one that we got now is in desperate need of a revamp.

We have enough Pokemon.
GO KRATOS!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
We can never have enough Pokemon.
GO CHARMANDER!

Couldn't agree with you more, mate.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2011, 10:34:57 PM #2031 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:37:40 PM by DrPanda
Go Dizzy Kratos!

Charmander can sit his singed ass in the waiting room.

I'm the one who broke that 22-22-22 tie.

Uh.. I have no more slots for Ganondorf. Matter of fact, none of you do.

So with that said:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i work  now so i dont have much time for this anymore. :( Hopefully i can finish them soon and the italianstallion/shadowsnake collab #3.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: DrPanda on September 07, 2011, 10:34:57 PM
Go Dizzy Kratos!

Charmander can sit his singed ass in the waiting room.
I laughed my *** off when I read that. I couldn't agree with you more. It's to many pokemon made already. Plus with kratos I planned to do a moveset for him with 2 other people.

Oh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations!

Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini.

Anyone wants to see a preview?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 01:08:44 AMOh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations! Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini. Anyone wants to see a preview?
I wants to. *Goes on MSN*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 01:08:44 AM
Oh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations!

Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini.

Anyone wants to see a preview?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.