- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Since Charmander is winning the poll, here is a pic. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

*obeys the magic talking strawberry*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, your textures be on point man :happy:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey, it's one of the two DBZ characters that I actually like as opposed to just tolerate!  And he's over Ganondorf!  Awesome!

I've looking for a good a green 'Dorf vertexture, and this should fit the bill quite nicely. ;D


For some reason, I just KNEW you guys were working on Piccolo. I'm so happy that I'm right cause you guys made him look spot-on so far!

You guys truly make a pretty epic collab team, if I do say so myself!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I love you. I really do.

:srs:

Chea piccolo looks wicked
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

damn i can´t see previews stupid "insert the uploader that can´t be seen anyway (sure tinypic)"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all.

Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed.

This one is a female character..

@MarioDK: Get on MSN sir, and I will show you it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 06:47:01 AMThanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all. Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed. This one is a female character.. @MarioDK: Get on MSN sir, and I will show you it.
i am on MSN :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


or this guy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32371.0 :D (we needing him big time since he is the hero nr. 1) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is it a female fighter or like one of the moms like chi chi or bulma?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 09, 2011, 10:45:16 AM
Is it a female fighter or like one of the moms like chi chi or bulma?
never saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18  but who knows
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.