- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2011, 11:00:50 AMnever saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18  but who knows
she mostly fight vs. master Roshi then he is too much :D and with fight i mean bulma Hit Roshi :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Android 18 my 1st guess

Chi-Chi would be my 2nd :D

I sure could use the weed right now...lol

IMO is 18.
Videl'd be epic too!
*fanboy*
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 06:47:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all.

Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed.

This one is a female character..

Hmm... most likely 18... though personally, I'd hope for a Female Majin...
[spoiler]

Female Majins are actually completely DB Canon.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 03:35:41 PMOMG XD I'm definately getting Picclo :D He's so epic =3
he is not as much epic as hercule (a.k.a mr. satan)
if we getting a vertex of him and he is over ganon. i think i make PSA for him instead of piccolo´s "B" attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 09, 2011, 07:41:09 AM
Hmmm... Android 18 was talked about earlier. I'm gonna go with that as my guess.

Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2011, 11:00:50 AM
never saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18  but who knows

The plot thickens.

Quote from: sp147 on September 09, 2011, 11:14:36 AM
Android 18 my 1st guess

I sure could use the weed right now...lol

I'd give you more weed, but me and her just smoked it all:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Puccio on September 09, 2011, 03:15:21 PM
IMO is 18.

Hey sonny, you can't guess! I had already told you on MSN. And I just remembered I posted about it on Beyond's thread. <_<

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 09, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
Hmm... most likely 18... though personally, I'd hope for a Female Majin...
[spoiler]

Female Majins are actually completely DB Canon.

Aw [censored]!

*drops Android 18 project and starts on Female Kid Buu*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 03:35:41 PM
OMG XD
I'm definately getting Picclo :D
He's so epic =3

:-*

Quote from: Gotenks on September 09, 2011, 03:38:38 PM
he is not as much epic as hercule (a.k.a mr. satan)
if we getting a vertex of him and he is over ganon. i think i make PSA for him instead of piccolo´s "B" attacks

Sorry MarioDonkeyKong, but Mr. Satan is evil and weak. He has a sexy moustache though.

Piccolo looks awesome. If it wasn't for the arms still being untextured I wouldn't have guessed that was once Ganon. Which makes the spot on texture even more impressive, considering Ganon's weird texture mapping and all.

Nice to see someone finally make one of the few Dragonball characters I care about. This will definitely go over my green Ganondorf slot. Would be cool if you guys could make an alternate version without the turban and cape but I guess that's asking too much xD



i asked for that too a alt. version of piccolo without that hat+cape
like this:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Anivernage on September 09, 2011, 06:06:12 PMand this alt texture too
thats more a vertex too (on face)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later