Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Balanced Ganon V2 Balance Testers  (Read 2191 times)
AxcelTheBrawler
Mega Kitten

Knowledge Seeker

View Profile Awards
« on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »

I'm almost finished with Balanced Ganon version 2 but before i officially release it in BrawlVault I wanted some people to test it and see how balanced it really is. Once you've played with it a while just put down some notes on things you think might be cheap and unfair and I'll try to make it as balanced as I can. So before you download let me tell you whats in the download. Of course we have a fitGanon.pac, two versions one with L-Canceling and one without, and a Fitmotion.pac, then we have the changelist for those who like to know exactly what is changed, and two RSBE01.gct files, one for Gecko and one for Riivolution. That's all thats in the download. Thanks I appreciate any help you can give me. Hopefully with your help this will be the final version.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:19:57 PM by AxcelTheBrawler » Logged

Show me ya moves!

Akiba Red
Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 09:31:51 AM »

Is he stronger than Vanilla's counter-part? I see what you did there ...

AxcelTheBrawler
    Mega Kitten

Knowledge Seeker

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »

I dunno, but I feel that I've changed him so much that he's become maybe too strong for even Ganon and that he's not even Ganon anymore.

Edit: Ok, so I feel the things I need to change to make him more like Ganon again would be to take off the darkness flag on his Fair and to change his D-tilt back to what it was. The D-tilt, to me, seems way to gimpy for even Ganon to use. If you pull that move off against Link or Mario it's like they don't even stand a chance anymore so I'll correct those. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 09:03:03 AM by AxcelTheBrawler » Logged

Show me ya moves!

AxcelTheBrawler
    Mega Kitten

Knowledge Seeker

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »

Ok I'm taking the download down now since I'm pretty sure we've got alot of people testing this already.

Show me ya moves!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: