ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Ah man, as for that poll, I was REALLY looking forward to blue moon battleship v. 3. One of the most classic brawl-modded stages out there.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 18, 2012, 06:17:14 AM
sexy stage... sexy music... EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS UBER SEXY!!! :af2:
Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 18, 2012, 01:38:30 PM
Jesus.. That [censored] looks amazing!
Quote from: 하세요 on December 21, 2012, 07:02:52 AM
Certainly something refreshing, looking forward to it being completed.
Quote from: Eminenzo on December 18, 2012, 11:01:22 AM
Damn, Enzo! That [censored]ing lighting...it looks so...wow.  :srs:
Thanks everyone! :happy:

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 19, 2012, 01:41:51 PM
Man I love how you use such vivid colours for everything Enzo.  It's wicked.  You texture stuff in such a way that you make it really quite easily definable as your own work.  Excited to see how this stage turns out in the end.  Cool Cool Mountain is still, like, my favourite original stage ever.
Damn man. That compliment means a lot to me. StarWaffle and I worked mad crazy on Cool Cool Mountain. We worked on it for months. There was even some time that we both spent in the hospital, yet still worked on it when we could. Hard work pays off and I guess that stage shows it.


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 19, 2012, 09:38:16 AM
Wow, the stage looks amazing! The lighting is really cool. Everything is super quality with the exception of the water color. It looks a bit flat. I'm really digging the sky though.
Whut.

You don't like the water sir?

Its completely alive and even animated my friend.

The video is not at the best quality, and I guess I haven't taken any decent pictures of the stage itself, rather than showing the character's play on it.

So with that said:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Professionality at its best. Nice job Stallion :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 25, 2012, 12:02:37 PM
Thanks everyone! :happy:
Damn man. That compliment means a lot to me. StarWaffle and I worked mad crazy on Cool Cool Mountain. We worked on it for months. There was even some time that we both spent in the hospital, yet still worked on it when we could. Hard work pays off and I guess that stage shows it.

Whut.

You don't like the water sir?

Its completely alive and even animated my friend.

The video is not at the best quality, and I guess I haven't taken any decent pictures of the stage itself, rather than showing the character's play on it.

So with that said:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, nvm! This water looks badass! In the video, it looked flat.

That makes me miss the Zero PSA :( But I needs mah Link back.

Nevertheless, mad hype son.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 25, 2012, 12:02:37 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice, you got the shadow system working!

Looks good. ;)

for the water, you could try adding another layer near the land borders, to make those whitish borders caused by waves :P

Well its about damn time! I was waiting until it got 500 downloads. That way I can keep track of how many hits this new version gets:



Click the image and it will take you to the download link.

Anyway, there it is. Huge improvement from v2. New video and blog post coming soon. I'm tired and gotta work tomorrow morning.

*downloads* [censored]ing awesome man!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2013, 09:49:20 AM
That light effect.. :srs: If i still played brawl, i'd totally get this now. Hell you know what, i'll hit the download since i like it a lot.

YES. It's so [censored]ing sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Comes home from work*

Holy [censored]. 624? That means 124 downloads since I started at 500.

This makes me beyond happy. Glad you guys are enjoying the stage as much as I enjoyed making it.

Still waiting on DragonRage and Jiro to make the videos for it.

My favorite stage hack revamped?!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.