ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Sorry for being late. My ISP [censored]ed up and I was without internet for a week. Missed the release but I'll get to doing the showcase ASAP.

Speaking of, should I use the same song as last time or did you have something different in mind?

Dude. You should totally use Dark Pit's Theme for the video, but it's all up to Enzo :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2013, 05:00:53 PM
Dude. You should totally use Dark Pit's Theme for the video, but it's all up to Enzo :P
That or something that totally fits the theme of the stage :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 24, 2013, 05:24:02 PM
Alright, I just did a video for the stage.
I hope everyone likes it. :)

Thanks a lot Jiro! You're the damn best ;p

Quote from: dRage on January 26, 2013, 03:30:18 PM
Sorry for being late. My ISP [censored]ed up and I was without internet for a week. Missed the release but I'll get to doing the showcase ASAP.

Speaking of, should I use the same song as last time or did you have something different in mind?

All good homie! I figured something happened cause you wouldn't just bail out on me like that.

What song did I send you man? I honestly can't remember lol

I mean, Dark Pit's theme fits yeah, but its already been used by Data Drain twice.

I personally love Dubstep while in a match. This is the song that I have on my Brawl Version for when I play on Hidden Oasis:

Skrillex|Im|Breaking|a|Sweat [HD1080p]

Does anyone have any other song suggestions? I'm all ears!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 27, 2013, 09:25:34 AM
Thanks a lot Jiro! You're the damn best ;p

All good homie! I figured something happened cause you wouldn't just bail out on me like that.

What song did I send you man? I honestly can't remember lol

I mean, Dark Pit's theme fits yeah, but its already been used by Data Drain twice.

I personally love Dubstep while in a match. This is the song that I have on my Brawl Version for when I play on Hidden Oasis:

Skrillex|Im|Breaking|a|Sweat [HD1080p]

Does anyone have any other song suggestions? I'm all ears!
Well, if you're looking for Dubstep, here's the song I use for your stage.

Alex S. (Feat. Odyssey) - Life As We Know It (DJ Session from turntable.fm)

Not exactly the most appropriate song for a fight, but hey, you were looking for suggestions, and this is one of my favorites.

While on that note, Absolutely love the stage itself. Fantastic work in that regard. I bring Project M to my school every week, and the guys there absolutely ate this stage up last week.

I hope not to be necroposting here, after all what I'm gonna say isn't useless. I guess...

Happy birthday Stallion! Have a nice day and all that :P

Hope to see more from you soon.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Happy birthday, Enzo!
Here's your birthday song! ^-^
Bag Of Weed - Family Guy
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Yo. Enzo. I saw your thread in off-topic and that got me thinking. I have a few of your stages.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17405
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10274
If you want me to upload them, let me know ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]