ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 02:34:34 AM
You will definitely not see a Bleach hack here in this thread, but I do like Sailor Moon.
Heh do that and my sister will love you
Anyway the stage looks sexy
If there's one thing you got me beat at stage making it's making it look pretty which that stage pretty much screams
Keep up the mexicellent work ;)


Thanks Chuy!

Been working all night, so heres some previews:





And here is a screenshot of when Wes talks to Duster about Osohe Castle:



Looks more like Osohe Castle now ah?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 03:41:48 AM
Thanks Chuy!

Been working all night, so heres some previews:





And here is a screenshot of when Wes talks to Duster about Osohe Castle:



Looks more like Osohe Castle now ah?

oh nice, i see your preparing for Pik's epic Kumatora vertex. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Sexy previews are sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



btw where did you get the castle model from the iso? or did you just make it from various models?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Pride on January 07, 2011, 10:09:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 03:41:48 AM
HOLY DAMN O.O" That looks amazing :D

That's the correct sentence my friend.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 07, 2011, 03:19:15 PM
Sexy previews are sexy.

Sexy comment is sexy ;o

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 11:57:11 PM
Wow... I'm simply stunned at how nicely that's coming along.

:af2:

Thanks man! This is the one that I've worked hardest on, and it's definitely paying off.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 12:16:07 AM
btw where did you get the castle model from the iso? or did you just make it from various models?

I got the bottom from SSE, not Castle Siege. And the top I made myself using various models. And what iso are you talking about? lol I wish there was a Mother 3 game for the Wii.

Door and flags added:



Door will be changed. The size, and moved a bit to the left. The material of the door will be wood, and border will have a shade of purple like in the original.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 08, 2011, 12:20:57 AM
Quote from: Pride on January 07, 2011, 10:09:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 03:41:48 AM
HOLY DAMN O.O" That looks amazing :D

That's the correct sentence my friend.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 07, 2011, 03:19:15 PM
Sexy previews are sexy.

Sexy comment is sexy ;o

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 11:57:11 PM
Wow... I'm simply stunned at how nicely that's coming along.

:af2:

Thanks man! This is the one that I've worked hardest on, and it's definitely paying off.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 12:16:07 AM
btw where did you get the castle model from the iso? or did you just make it from various models?

I got the bottom from SSE, not Castle Siege. And the top I made myself using various models. And what iso are you talking about? lol I wish there was a Mother 3 game for the Wii.

Door and flags added:



Door will be changed. The size, and moved a bit to the left. The material of the door will be wood, and border will have a shade of purple like in the original.

The brawl iso. >,>

and i know right? mother/earthbound really is an underrated game. its great, but gets no love.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


If earthbound got no love, this wouldnt exist.
http://earthboundcentral.com/about/
Underrated? With such a HUGE fanbase? I think not XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 08, 2011, 12:30:53 AM
If earthbound got no love, this wouldnt exist.
http://earthboundcentral.com/about/
Underrated? With such a HUGE fanbase? I think not XD

Well, every game has a fanbase, but it doesn't have as big of a fanbase as, say, the Sonic franchise. :(


January 08, 2011, 12:35:44 AM #74 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:53:33 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 12:28:31 AM
The brawl iso. >,>

and i know right? mother/earthbound really is an underrated game. its great, but gets no love.

<_<

Also, yeah man I know trust me. That's why I'm doing this and moar!

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 08, 2011, 12:30:53 AM
If earthbound got no love, this wouldnt exist.
http://earthboundcentral.com/about/
Underrated? With such a HUGE fanbase? I think not XD

First of all, yeah but every series or games has their fans. What I mean is the representation in Brawl. Too wack stages. Onett, which nobody likes, uses, or replaces. You can't fight too damn small, cars, etc. New Pork City, everyone hates it, too big, and like Segtendo said, what the hell is the Ultimate Chimera doing there.

Second of all, I love the [censored] out of you for introducing me to that website!

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 08, 2011, 12:22:42 AM
The brawl ISO >.>

LOL I just saw this.