ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 82 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
I agree, the representation in brawl is....yeah, not that good.

You didnt know about the site? LOL, me neither, found it....a week ago, while lurking XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Yeah, it makes it look like a wack game when it's really good. And no I didn't. Funny thing is, I just subscribed at Lumine Hall which is an Earthbound series forum, but this one looks better.

By the way everyone, video preview of Osohe Castle in about 20 minutes.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 08, 2011, 03:45:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to DataDrain for the video!

Looks good so far! I think adding the door from the SSE is a nice touch too. :)


You know just the right colors man. It always makes your stages sexy.
Anxious for release :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 08, 2011, 03:54:52 AM
Looks good so far! I think adding the door from the SSE is a nice touch too. :)

Thanks man! I thought so too, that's why I added it ;)

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 04:01:15 AM
thats one sexy stage, hope to see the release soon.

along with Kumatora. :P

Thanks bro! I'll release this soon, most likely tomorrow. Trust me, I've been waiting on Pik to finish Kumatora for a while now.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 08, 2011, 05:13:16 AM
You know just the right colors man. It always makes your stages sexy.
Anxious for release :D

Preciate the words dude. Release soon.

You better release this soon so i can make that showcase for you :D This stage looks fantastic as always :D


Quote from: Pride on January 08, 2011, 07:55:58 PM
You better release this soon so i can make that showcase for you :D This stage looks fantastic as always :D

I know man, I will lol. You know you will get it before anyone else anyway.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 05:40:36 AM
Thats mad sexy!

Thanks playa!

Well, I finally fixed the characters positions. As you can see in the video, characters dropped in the battle, it's not supposed to be like that. They're supposed to do their intro and such. That's now fixed, including with Pokemon Trainer's location, items are in place.

You can't really take pictures of those things, you can only see in a video of yourself when you try it out tomorrow ;)

Now that the tedious, boring work is done and out of the way, I added a sexy moon:


I like the moon, it gives it a better feel. It was the only thing missing from the stage. Will you marry me?

Imma download this as soon as it comes out. what stage is this going over?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

When can we get this sexy stage? :af2:
I want it in my brawl right now ;D

"OMG positive comment!"

But seriously, it's looking better and better, especially with the addition of the moon. :D