ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam


Quote from: Power Yoshi on January 09, 2011, 12:52:36 PM
I like the moon, it gives it a better feel. It was the only thing missing from the stage. Will you marry me?

Thanks, and yes I will.

Quote from: renkaken on January 09, 2011, 09:09:58 PM
When can we get this sexy stage? :af2:
I want it in my brawl right now ;D

You may have the sexy stage right now!

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 09, 2011, 09:13:07 PM
"OMG positive comment!"

But seriously, it's looking better and better, especially with the addition of the moon. :D

LOL you always make me laugh. And thank, I thought so too ;)

Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 01:43:14 AM
That moon.
Looks so good :D

No more teasing you sir.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 10, 2011, 03:32:59 AM
Sexy castle is sexy. :srs:

Sexy comment by a sexy guy is sexy.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 09:04:36 PM
Imma download this as soon as it comes out. what stage is this going over?

Wait for it..





Released!


And then I...
Jizzed... in... my pants.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:44:08 AM
And then I...
Jizzed... in... my pants.
Lonely Island lol.

Whats next for you? That collab with Pride?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

This is your sexiest stage yet Stallion, cant wait to see whats next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 10, 2011, 03:39:08 AM
Downloaded!

Oh, and nice Read Me, by the way. :laugh:

Haha thanks ;o

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 10, 2011, 03:53:04 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:44:08 AM
And then I...
Jizzed... in... my pants.
Lonely Island lol.

Whats next for you? That collab with Pride?

I remember that song from back in the day.

Yeah, collab with my boy Pride next.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 10, 2011, 04:57:39 AM
This is your sexiest stage yet Stallion, cant wait to see whats next.

Thanks bro! I'm just gonna keep getting better and better.

Well, after the collab with Pride which will be a Metroid stage, I guess I have to be a man of my word and start on Spirit Temple?

Always love the stages dad, keep up the good work!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 10, 2011, 10:13:46 PM
Always love the stages dad, keep up the good work!

Thanks son!

Alright, I decided to finally start on that Zelda stage.

I'm still debating on whether to do the inside of Spirit Temple or the outside area which is Desert Cous, so new poll to vote!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 17, 2011, 02:32:02 AMI'm still debating on whether to do the inside of Spirit Temple or the outside area which is Desert Cous, so new poll to vote!

By inside, do you mean with the big statue chick?

If so, then I vote for that. ^^

Inside would b straight az fu*k

Daym it's tied :srs:
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Heres something Micaiah and I have been working on, Darkrai's Nightmare:




Spirit temple got my vote :af:

Sexy preview is sexy as always IS :af2: