ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 21, 2011, 03:29:54 PM
Well not gonna lie, the poll did surprise me. Specially how Kai Plateau is second place, with such little downloads.

Also, new previews of my latest stage, Water Temple:






Ah... Very nice work dude, I look forward to the final version. :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 21, 2011, 03:29:54 PM
Well not gonna lie, the poll did surprise me. Specially how Kai Plateau is second place, with such little downloads.

Also, new previews of my latest stage, Water Temple:






The Water Temple, i can't wait for the final version
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ahhh not to sound nerd ish buuut

If you were doing the water temple, why not do the room where u fight dark link D:
Or that room before it with the annoying platforms that try to drag you down into nowhere lol

but this works too :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 21, 2011, 03:29:54 PM
Well not gonna lie, the poll did surprise me. Specially how Kai Plateau is second place, with such little downloads.

Also, new previews of my latest stage, Water Temple:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This + Zora Link = A delicious combination

Can't wait. ^^

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:50:35 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 21, 2011, 03:29:54 PM
Well not gonna lie, the poll did surprise me. Specially how Kai Plateau is second place, with such little downloads.

Also, new previews of my latest stage, Water Temple:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This + Zora Link = A delicious combination

Can't wait. ^^

^ this

sexy work is sexy as usual, glad you made a zelda stage this time. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 03:50:27 PM
The Water Temple, i can't wait for the final version

Thanks Sorceress! I've been working on it more, will post moar screenshots later ;)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 21, 2011, 09:41:28 PM
Ahhh not to sound nerd ish buuut

If you were doing the water temple, why not do the room where u fight dark link D:
Or that room before it with the annoying platforms that try to drag you down into nowhere lol

but this works too :D

I've always wanted to do that area where you fight Dark Link, so maybe one day if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

This + Zora Link = A delicious combination

Can't wait. ^^

Delicious combination is delicious. Now get on MSN, I don't play games.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 21, 2011, 10:52:03 PM
sexy work is sexy as usual, glad you made a zelda stage this time. ;D

Thanks man. Glad everyone is liking it so far.

wow is truly spectacular!!
I cant remember how many blue Tektites are in this temple xD

Awesome work, it's better you did the stage. But for the DLink room it is impossible to do it correctly, since you can't have water reflections...

very awesome work on that water temple man!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I was hoping for majoras mask water temple.
I never got this far in OoT....

After becoming old link I got scared of the game and put it away. Lol.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Daym Water Temple iz lookn sexy! ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on February 21, 2011, 11:52:23 PM
wow is truly spectacular!!
I cant remember how many blue Tektites are in this temple xD

Thanks!

Yeah, I know for a fact there's two in the main room. In the other rooms, too many to name, lol.

Those damn Tektites <_<

Quote from: Tron on February 21, 2011, 11:54:29 PM
Awesome work, it's better you did the stage. But for the DLink room it is impossible to do it correctly, since you can't have water reflections...

Glad you like it bro! And yeah man good point. Now quit slacking and finish up Forest Temple. ;)

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 22, 2011, 12:24:18 AM
very awesome work on that water temple man!

Thanks man!

Quote from: Stuff3 on February 22, 2011, 12:46:00 AM
I was hoping for majoras mask water temple.
I never got this far in OoT....

After becoming old link I got scared of the game and put it away. Lol.

Water Temple in Majora's Mask? You mean the Great Bay Temple?

And yeah, those damn Zombies haha. I know exactly what you mean.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 23, 2011, 02:31:15 AM
Daym Water Temple iz lookn sexy! ;D

Thanks long lost son!

Now, here is a new preview of Water Temple:



Floor is pretty much done, just gotta do the back. Notice the detail in the floor, the white surrounding the building, and the brown surrounding the outside area, just like in Ocarina of time.

Also done with the roof, and texture and model fixes here and there.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 24, 2011, 02:18:14 PM
Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on February 21, 2011, 11:52:23 PM
wow is truly spectacular!!
I cant remember how many blue Tektites are in this temple xD

Thanks!

Yeah, I know for a fact there's two in the main room. In the other rooms, too many to name, lol.

Those damn Tektites <_<

Quote from: Tron on February 21, 2011, 11:54:29 PM
Awesome work, it's better you did the stage. But for the DLink room it is impossible to do it correctly, since you can't have water reflections...

Glad you like it bro! And yeah man good point. Now quit slacking and finish up Forest Temple. ;)

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 22, 2011, 12:24:18 AM
very awesome work on that water temple man!

Thanks man!

Quote from: Stuff3 on February 22, 2011, 12:46:00 AM
I was hoping for majoras mask water temple.
I never got this far in OoT....

After becoming old link I got scared of the game and put it away. Lol.

Water Temple in Majora's Mask? You mean the Great Bay Temple?

And yeah, those damn Zombies haha. I know exactly what you mean.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 23, 2011, 02:31:15 AM
Daym Water Temple iz lookn sexy! ;D

Thanks long lost son!

Now, here is a new preview of Water Temple:



Floor is pretty much done, just gotta do the back. Notice the detail in the floor, the white surrounding the building, and the brown surrounding the outside area, just like in Ocarina of time.

Also done with the roof, and texture and model fixes here and there.
Ah! Looking very nice! Very nice progress IS. :)