ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

Quote from: diegoforfun on March 15, 2011, 01:05:24 AM
About those 2 with Starwaffle, i'll give it a try:
From Banjo kazooie?May be Mumbo house?

No but damn it do I want to make some Banjo Kazooie stages!

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 15, 2011, 01:08:13 AM
Hmm. Phantom Gannon's battle area?

No but holy [censored] that would be an epic stage. I think Mewtwo should take care of that along with the other Zelda boss rooms. He did a great job on Ganondorf's Tower so he deserves to do it. This was discussed in his thread a while back, to do a combination of all Boss rooms in one stage, but most likely the file size limit is gonna be an issue.

About my collab with Starwaffle on the 2 stages , keyword is stages, nobody has guessed yet.

the part in black and white where the pokemon do a musical on a stage?

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Not a Pokemon Stage either.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 06:45:27 AM
Not a Pokemon Stage either.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't feed the troll. :srs:

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 15, 2011, 10:15:57 AM
Stage?
Paper Mario?
:happy:

Never played a N64 Paper Mario but the Wii one is the [censored] and I absolutely love it man! Maybe one day. Although, you are close my friend.

Quote from: KTH on March 15, 2011, 11:59:17 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 06:45:27 AM
Not a Pokemon Stage either.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't feed the troll. :srs:

Feed him sir!

Now about the poll, DNA Dimension is one of my favorites as well, so no surprise there, but Kai Plateau? I like it, just has very little downloads, and deff not worth the time me and DemonSlayer spent on it lol holy [censored].

Also, Osohe Castle was a b*tch to make as well, and not one vote D=


Quote from: diegoforfun on March 17, 2011, 04:26:00 PM
Close to Paper Mario?
May be Mario party? xD
bah i know i'm right
hahahahha

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>

No.

LOL I can't believe no one is getting this, such a popular N64 game.

BTW after this one and Water Temple, Banjo Kazooie stage.

Goldeneye 007[N64]
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm gonna take a stab at it and guess Super Mario 64... I too am probably wrong though. There are so many good N64 games that it's hard to choose.  :-\

Quote from: Sorceress on March 18, 2011, 04:18:34 AM
Goldeneye 007[N64]

How are Mario Party and Goldeneye close? lol

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 18, 2011, 05:36:17 AM
I'm gonna take a stab at it and guess Super Mario 64... I too am probably wrong though. There are so many good N64 games that it's hard to choose.  :-\

:af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 18, 2011, 05:54:49 AM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 18, 2011, 05:36:17 AM
I'm gonna take a stab at it and guess Super Mario 64... I too am probably wrong though. There are so many good N64 games that it's hard to choose.  :-\

:af:

Am I awesomely right or awesomely wrong?  :af2:

(If I'm right Bowser in the Sky would be super epic! Still dreaming for that stage to be in Brawl without stage builder parts!)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 18, 2011, 06:17:17 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 18, 2011, 05:54:49 AM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 18, 2011, 05:36:17 AM
I'm gonna take a stab at it and guess Super Mario 64... I too am probably wrong though. There are so many good N64 games that it's hard to choose.  :-\

:af:

Am I awesomely right or awesomely wrong?  :af2:

(If I'm right Bowser in the Sky would be super epic! Still dreaming for that stage to be in Brawl without stage builder parts!)

Awesomely high right.

EDIT: Oh no, but that would be an epic stage. It's not that though. We're making a Brawl version right now. We will also have one with the original textures.