ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Yeaaaaa!
Love it forever!
No, I didn't make this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is that the stage then? If it is, I want to point out that I'm doing that final battle stage with the breaking ground too ^^U

And the top of gruntilda's lair is in my plans too, doesn't matter that there's already one version in the vault >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 18, 2011, 07:48:29 PM
Is that the stage then? If it is, I want to point out that I'm doing that final battle stage with the breaking ground too ^^U

And the top of gruntilda's lair is in my plans too, doesn't matter that there's already one version in the vault >.<

Wow... That's some awesome news coming from you! I'M HYPED!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 18, 2011, 07:48:29 PM
Is that the stage then? If it is, I want to point out that I'm doing that final battle stage with the breaking ground too ^^U

And the top of gruntilda's lair is in my plans too, doesn't matter that there's already one version in the vault >.<

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 18, 2011, 06:30:17 AM
Oh no, but that would be an epic stage. It's not that though. We're making a Brawl version right now. We will also have one with the original textures.

There's your answer ;)

That sounds good though man, hyped about it as well.

And I've been waiting for your Gruntilda Lair for some time now.

You should totally do the shadow temple next! :D

Idea 1: A long stage in the room with all the fans are
Idea2: On the "death ferry" you fight the stalfoes on while on the way to the boss.
Idea3: The chamber after the opening part of the dungeon. Where that weird golden statue is.

Shadow Temple? That's a creepy ass place haha, let someone else do it.

I have not been lazy and slacking, I've been working on a stage alongside with Starwaffle, and finally it's good enough to show previews:





This is a Brawlized version, will also include a version with original N64 textures that I ripped myself.


It's the place where you rescue the penguin ;o
Looks sexay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 24, 2011, 12:43:10 AM
Shadow Temple? That's a creepy ass place haha, let someone else do it.

I have not been lazy and slacking, I've been working on a stage alongside with Starwaffle, and finally it's good enough to show previews:





This is a Brawlized version, will also include a version with original N64 textures that I ripped myself.

*fangasm*

all joking aside, that stage looks so f*cking sexy with those brawl textures, definetly getting that and the water temple.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SmashClash on March 24, 2011, 01:04:17 AM
Wuzitcalled?

Read the title young one.

Quote from: Brick the Berserker on March 24, 2011, 01:56:44 AM
It's the place where you rescue the penguin ;o
Looks sexay.

;o

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:06:00 AM
*fangasm*

all joking aside, that stage looks so f*cking sexy with those brawl textures, definetly getting that and the water temple.

Thanks man glad you like it!

BTW adding the penguin pool as we speak.

Wow, i can reconize that stage any day, Cool Cool Mountain vary fun place to be  ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I love dropping the penguin off the cliff near the mother XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah, such a nostalgic stage... Racing that fat penguin after collecting all 120 stars has to be one of the best Easter Eggs of all time!

Oh, and giving the mother the WRONG PENGUIN! That made me lol!

That stage is looking awesome and I can't wait to play on it... I'll try really hard tho.  ;)

sexy stage! Makes me wanna go hook up the n64 & play mario lol.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son