ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 06:32:04 PM
You can take the model from MKW.
>_>
O [censored] how did i forget that |D

DO IT STALLION!
and put in a piplup


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 24, 2011, 12:43:10 AM
Shadow Temple? That's a creepy ass place haha, let someone else do it.

Honestly I hated the Shadow Temple more than the Water Temple, just because you had all those stupid skeletons telling you about how dark and scary the place was at every turn then you also had to pretty much constantly drain your magic bar to get anywhere. I can deal with borderline unfair, tedious and dull I can't at all.

Quote from: Sorceress on March 24, 2011, 02:12:14 AM
Wow, i can reconize that stage any day, Cool Cool Mountain vary fun place to be  ;)

Discuss. LOL thanks Sorceress!

Quote from: Segtendo on March 24, 2011, 02:13:50 AM
I love dropping the penguin off the cliff near the mother XD

That's exactly what Aafyre told me the other day. You evil [censored].

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 24, 2011, 02:52:17 AM
Ah, such a nostalgic stage... Racing that fat penguin after collecting all 120 stars has to be one of the best Easter Eggs of all time!

Oh, and giving the mother the WRONG PENGUIN! That made me lol!

That stage is looking awesome and I can't wait to play on it... I'll try really hard tho.  ;)

Wut? I never heard of that before.. What was the easter egg? I want to hear moar.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on March 25, 2011, 03:38:27 PM
sexy stage! Makes me wanna go hook up the n64 & play mario lol.

Do it!

Quote from: DMN/Eva on March 25, 2011, 05:31:55 PM
OMFGWTFBBQ!

U better put in the penguins >:( If not then just piplups

No [censored] ex wifey! Now adding Piplup would cause lulzy times.

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 06:32:04 PM
You will put the penguin?

You can take the model from MKW.

You win sonny. PinkPrincess got the model for us, so we just need to add it, and Star is animating it.

Well, here is an update for Cool Cool Mountain:



As you can see, I started on the ramp, and now it has the pool where the penguins are at, with actual water!

Also, unexpected stage is expected:




Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 27, 2011, 01:44:19 AM
Wut? I never heard of that before.. What was the easter egg? I want to hear moar.
You can race the penguin when you have 120 stars. It'll be way harder then xD (not to me but still xD)
Also, Namek stage was sooooooo not expected [/sarcasm]

*words of no-homo love toward Italian's new stage, stage progress, and him himself*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Yubel Pride on March 27, 2011, 01:51:46 AM
You can race the penguin when you have 120 stars. It'll be way harder then xD (not to me but still xD)
He isn't that hard, IMO.
At least, I don't think so...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I have a penguin model, too:

Of course, the one you have is mario-styled

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 27, 2011, 01:56:52 AM
*words of no-homo love toward Italian's new stage, stage progress, and him himself*

No homo.

Quote from: Pride on March 27, 2011, 02:02:53 AM
He wasn't hard at all IMO either xD


I have still not tried this D;

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 27, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
I have a penguin model, too:

Of course, the one you have is mario-styled

LOL interesting. Is this one from Zack and Wiki as well?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 28, 2011, 08:15:37 AM
Cool stages, stallion :P


Thanks Mewtwo ;)

Alright everyone, I'm back with more progress on Water Temple and Cool Cool Mountain:

Water Temple:



As you can see, the right side is finished.

I have the front, and both sides finished. All I need to do is the bottom area, and that room on the left which takes you to fight Dark Link, and the room where you play the Ocarina to change the water level.

Fun fact about the stage, I've used 147 models that I've position, scaled, and textured for it to look like this, and still more to come.

Next, Cool Cool Mountain:



Snow has been added! I have never added hazards before, and never thought it would be such an easy and quick thing to do. The snow falls at the same speed, and the same account as it does in N64. It fits in perfect, and pictures don't do justice.

Now, as I've said before, I plan on revamping a lot of my old stages, once I'm done with these two I'm working on right now.

I have started on DNA Dimension V2:



Aurora Borealis added. Yes, it's completely animated, and damn it, it's sexy.

I was reading about Deoxis some more, and also noticed that everywhere he goes, an Aurora Borealis appeared, so what better thing to add?

Also fixed the pillars, lighting, and properly added shadows myself. Will be editing the main platform, and importing other things.

Pictures are not enough for any of these hacks. DataDrain and I will be recording some matches of us fighting, and showcasing these stages, of course. Expect some videos by tomorrow.

Wow, those look awesome. I'm really liking the 3D Water Temple BG, though it took a bit of getting used to.
And the penguin's from FFCC: My Life As A King.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2011, 10:06:13 AM
DataDrain and I will be recording some matches of us fighting, and showcasing these stages, of course. Expect some videos by tomorrow.
Awww, so no more showcases from me then? :af:
I'm still doing them duh xD

Loving the stages, i'm downloading those the moment they're out!

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 31, 2011, 10:17:15 AM
Wow, those look awesome. I'm really liking the 3D Water Temple BG, though it took a bit of getting used to.
And the penguin's from FFCC: My Life As A King.

Thank bro! You should think of some new ideas for stages then. It's always good to have a lot of different models.

Quote from: Yubel on March 31, 2011, 11:12:28 AM
Awww, so no more showcases from me then? :af:
I'm still doing them duh xD

Loving the stages, i'm downloading those the moment they're out!

;o

Thanks best friend forever and ever.
no gaymo!