ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
well i use project 64 and the rom i have already has codes included like having all 120 stars
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 11, 2011, 06:23:24 PM
well i use project 64 and the rom i have already has codes included like having all 120 stars
Congrats, you've started page 26.
Previews await.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 11, 2011, 05:54:52 PM
Just saw it ;o

;o

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 11, 2011, 06:23:24 PM
well i use project 64 and the rom i have already has codes included like having all 120 stars

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
;o

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.

looks smexy so far ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
;o

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.

Give me a :

A
W
E
S
O
M
E


AWESOME;


o_O

N00by question, what's that crystal doo-dad in that Sephiroth solo pic?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
;o

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.

Dang, that looks awesome
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: flyinelk212 on April 12, 2011, 01:55:49 AM
o_O

N00by question, what's that crystal doo-dad in that Sephiroth solo pic?
It's a graphic part of a PSA.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
;o

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.
0_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jEIgL39xxI&feature=related

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
;o

Madness! You stole the first post on the new page, again.

More progress on Water Temple:











As you can see, the bottom area (2nd floor) is already done, save for the right side which I will be doing tonight.

If the file size allows me, I plan on doing all 3 levels of the main structure, the floor at the very bottom of the Temple, and add models like torches and such.

looking great, keep on it. this has got to be one of your best stages yet.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Sexy stage is jus to damn sexy ;D. did i mention it was sexy :P u got Added alot of detail ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Your killing me with these previews Stallion, hurry up and release this so I can whupp some Skull Kid ass with Zora Link ;D

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: KTH on April 12, 2011, 12:43:23 AM
Give me a :

A
W
E
S
O
M
E


AWESOME;

Thanks sonny ;o

Quote from: SmashClash on April 12, 2011, 12:53:58 AM
I'll be getting this stage.

Do it!

Quote from: DrPanda on April 12, 2011, 09:55:41 PM
0_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jEIgL39xxI

LOL I remember this song.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 12, 2011, 10:08:15 PM
looking great, keep on it. this has got to be one of your best stages yet.

Thanks man. This is the one I've worked on the most.

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 13, 2011, 10:56:58 PM
Sexy stage is jus to damn sexy ;D. did i mention it was sexy :P u got Added alot of detail ;D

Thanks son! I like how you notice the detail and [censored] ;)

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 15, 2011, 09:56:52 PM
Your killing me with these previews Stallion, hurry up and release this so I can whupp some Skull Kid ass with Zora Link ;D

*Kills SSJCerious some more*

To all, I have the bottom part of Water Temple done, patched up the walls, and almost done with that side room that takes you to fight Dark Link.

I have been working on another stage, and this one is from a Super Nintendo game that we all have played, and we all love.

Guessing time!

Super Mario world?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.