ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Water temple is looking great, but I'm particuarly thrilled for Cool Cool Mountain. Both stages look like they're coming along nicely.

An SNES game, you say? My money's on Link to the Past.

Thank you sir!

No, it's not Zelda: Link to the Past.

Since there's way too many out there, I'll throw some hints.

It's an RPG.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 16, 2011, 10:10:56 AM
Thank you sir!

No, it's not Zelda: Link to the Past.

Since there's way too many out there, I'll throw some hints.

It's an RPG.

ill only post here once....

CHRONO TRIGGER?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I know. Super Mario RPG
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 16, 2011, 11:30:14 AM
I know. Super Mario RPG
Oh god yes. PLEASE let it be SMRPG. I will kneel to you and kiss thy godly feet.

>_>
<_<
It's obviously Earthbound peoples, probably the best RPG ever!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 17, 2011, 06:02:57 AM
>_>
<_<
It's obviously Earthbound peoples, probably the best RPG ever!
Yeah, but he says it's a game everyone has played... An not a lot of people have played Earthbound (Which is a sad truth...)
Still, SMRPG or earthbound would be cool.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 17, 2011, 06:02:57 AM
>_>
<_<
It's obviously Earthbound peoples, probably the best RPG ever!

I knew someone would say that, just cause everyone knows how obsessed I am with that game. No fanboys, sorry but this stage is not from Earthbound/Mother.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 16, 2011, 11:30:14 AM
I know. Super Mario RPG

!_!

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 17, 2011, 05:56:11 AM
Oh god yes. PLEASE let it be SMRPG. I will kneel to you and kiss thy godly feet.

Kneel down and kiss my godly feet:



Booster's Tower from Super Mario RPG.

Textures by SJS. I'm building the whole stage. This is just a preview.

I like most of your stages specially the water temple but some of your old ones are like to dark for me but it can be seen clearly how you have improve and grow with your work, keep it like that bro!!!

Take care!!

Your making booster's tower eh? im tempted to make the fat bastard now. also looks good as usual. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


do i get a prize for guessing right?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

I shall make an epic brstm for when this stage is finished. >=D
Just lemme know when that stage is complete and what stage it goes over man XD

As for the song

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 17, 2011, 10:59:47 AM

Booster's Tower from Super Mario RPG.
Textures by SJS. I'm building the whole stage. This is just a preview.
Hell yes! SMRPG was a freaking great game. I remember how i kept training in Boosters Tower and that underwater ship. Grinding and grinding till i got way too high for the bosses to beat me XD
I'm getting this when it's out for sure.

April 17, 2011, 02:36:28 PM #403 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 03:46:19 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 17, 2011, 10:59:47 AM
I knew someone would say that, just cause everyone knows how obsessed I am with that game. No fanboys, sorry but this stage is not from Earthbound/Mother.

!_!

Kneel down and kiss my godly feet:



Booster's Tower from Super Mario RPG.

Textures by SJS. I'm building the whole stage. This is just a preview.

It's....beautiful :af: *sheds mantear*

Damn our stage is sexy =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.