ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
In honesty, I say Booster's Tower, since it will require less to finish, since with Cool Cool, you need animations... I won't say for what, but yeah, with Booster's Tower, I feel it would be best to finish first.

Though, I like Cool Cool as well though. :P

Water temple.....RELEASED? [censored] YEAH!!!!!

.....

But.....my disc reader broke....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 21, 2011, 12:15:29 PM
Beautiful stage is beautiful :happy:  This is staying in my Brawlz for a looooooong time ;)

Thanks man!

Quote from: Pride on April 21, 2011, 12:35:41 PM
Well from what i've seen on Cool Cool, i'd say finish that first since it's been a WiP longer.
Though i'd prefer Boosters Tower xD

I'm downloading Water Temple right away when i'm at home later today, goodbye Rainbow Cruise.

Yeah I rather do Booster's Tower as well, and looks like everyone else wants it.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 21, 2011, 01:47:17 PM
sexy stage is sexy im inserting in my game right now, cant wait for cool cool mountain and boosters tower. ;D

Sex.

Quote from: Beyond on April 21, 2011, 02:00:43 PM

It's so beautiful.

As for what you should finish next, I think you should finish Boosters tower. It's just so sexy and there aren't any stages in brawl that are like it.

Thank you sir and LOL at your avatar.

Yeah Booster's Tower will probably be next, I'm still waiting on StarWaffle to animate the penguins on Cool Cool Mountain.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 21, 2011, 02:56:15 PM
*Insert WTF BOOM sparta remix here*

putting it on mah sd now bro >=D

This is sparta.

Quote from: Sorceress on April 21, 2011, 05:25:33 PM
This is the most beautiful stage that i fight on, great job ItalianStallion :'(

Thanks Sorceress!

Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2011, 06:05:48 PM
Noice my good sir.
Looks beautiful ;D

Work on Booster's Tower next. There SERIOUSLY needs to be a Booster vertex on Wario.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I mean, COME ON. That's PERFECT for Wario.

I know man that needs to be made ASAP. He already looks too much like Wario, and I think I read somewhere that Wario was based off of Booster.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 21, 2011, 09:04:29 PM
I love it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I lol'd. Zero Suit Ganondorf.

Quote from: SJS on April 21, 2011, 09:49:18 PM
The Water Temple is going on my SD card this very second  ;D

As much as I like Cool, Cool Mountain, I'd say finish Booster Tower... but I'm a bit biased there XD

;o!

Collab time. Now go make a brstm for that Pokemon song you showed me last night that really fits our stage.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 21, 2011, 09:51:40 PM
In honesty, I say Booster's Tower, since it will require less to finish, since with Cool Cool, you need animations... I won't say for what, but yeah, with Booster's Tower, I feel it would be best to finish first.

Though, I like Cool Cool as well though. :P


Yeah you out of all people know better lol ;)

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 21, 2011, 10:08:51 PM
Water temple.....RELEASED? SAKURAI!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

But.....my disc reader broke....

Sakurai yeah? Sure, I'll take it.

Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on April 21, 2011, 10:28:50 PM
sorry xP

Awesome Water Temple!!!!  :af2:

Sorry V2 ;C

Alright well here is a video, since pictures don't do justice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJetz33ELc

You know what would be awesome? (If this were possible)
If you could make the water level lower and raise just like in the game :D
I know it's not really possible RIGHT NOW (Hell I doubt it'll be possible this century XD) but I'm just throwing ideas out there bro, that would make for an even more sexy stage <3

*goes off to make that BRSTM I promised*

That should be possible--just animating and editing collisions.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 22, 2011, 02:41:04 AM
That should be possible--just animating and editing collisions.

Seriously??
That would be OMFG epic for the V2 then :D
The only difficult thing to do would be making the block float and sink with the water. And have it so that you could battle on both levels of the temple.

holy crap dude, ur stages are still awesome


Married Mai Self nvm

Quote from: SmashClash on April 22, 2011, 02:41:04 AM
That should be possible--just animating and editing collisions.

actually ur quite wrong... i mean u can animate the water, but u'll also have to try to make it to where the swimmable water in the STDT file goes along with that animation, which i have no clue HOW to do that. maybe Mewtwo knows, im not sure tho, cause my Uncharted Region of China stage needs that also.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 22, 2011, 08:07:14 AM
actually ur quite wrong... i mean u can animate the water, but u'll also have to try to make it to where the swimmable water in the STDT file goes along with that animation, which i have no clue HOW to do that. maybe Mewtwo knows, im not sure tho, cause my Uncharted Region of China stage needs that also.

Doesn't JungleJapes have "moving" water though? Like how it sweeps you away in seconds if you fall in?
I'd assume that making it work similar to that could be possible (note that I only said possible, not easy) wouldn't it?

BTW, you have a scrollbar on your avvy, might want to fix that before you get noted by a mod ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 22, 2011, 12:32:55 AM
Alright well here is a video, since pictures don't do justice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyJetz33ELc

Which reminds me.  I made this one a couple of days ago.  Though Data's is better since it shows off the stage better methinks.  But here it is anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09A0AVh64os

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 02:12:18 AM
You know what would be awesome? (If this were possible)
If you could make the water level lower and raise just like in the game :D
I know it's not really possible RIGHT NOW (Hell I doubt it'll be possible this century XD) but I'm just throwing ideas out there bro, that would make for an even more sexy stage <3

*goes off to make that BRSTM I promised*
You can't move the water itself. You can, however, move everything else so that it LOOKS like the water's moving.

.....Which isn't really an option, due to there being well over 100 models that you would have to animate separately.
.....Oh, and it would mess up vertical KOs

FC: 2191-7379-6272

shame we can't get the model of that  room straight from oot XD
then it'd just be one model XD

Lovin that sexy new stage bro ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son