ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Really good job!This stage is awesome. ;O
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


*waits for cool cool mountain* *downloads SSE entrance*
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:04:08 PM
Unexpected stages are unexpected:











very unexpected, and damn those look good. :o

(downloads both)

waits for booster's tower and  cool cool mountain.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I are disappointed. Nothing that I make should have that low of a number.

Thinking about deleting the entries....

Anyway, what's next?

Cool Cool Mountain or Booster's Tower?


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 27, 2011, 07:32:45 AM
Jeez... You deleted them without any warning. O_O
Yeah... i didn't even get a chance to get them.. >_>"
Just because they didn't get a lot of downloads yet?

May 27, 2011, 07:56:51 AM #503 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:41:10 AM by Legendary Super Mario
and just when I was going to grab those 2 epic stages too...  :(

EDIT: They aren't down... yet. ;)

May 27, 2011, 08:06:04 AM #504 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:07:53 AM by Friedslick6
You're taking it down... Because it didn't get enough downloads?
What if it's just a busy time for the majority of SSBB hackers?
What if some of the downloads didn't count properly?
What if more people were to gain interest for it in the future?
What if you miss out on a increase in your overall download count?
And does the download count even matter, as long as someone finds use for that download?

Sorry, I get rather passionate when I see people taking unexplained actions against their own resources.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 27, 2011, 07:11:06 AM
I are disappointed. Nothing that I make should have that low of a number.

Thinking about deleting the entries....

Anyway, what's next?

Cool Cool Mountain or Booster's Tower?

Cool cool mountain
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 27, 2011, 07:11:06 AM
I are disappointed. Nothing that I make should have that low of a number.

Thinking about deleting the entries....

Anyway, what's next?

Cool Cool Mountain or Booster's Tower?

Personally, the download count means nothing to me... (I'd like lots too, but with all those other hacks to compete with... it's no surprise why my number is so low.)

I'm just a nice enough guy to submit what I make to the vault as I see fit. Heck, I didn't even care when I saw creepypasta Jigglypuff get added to the vault without me as a collaborator... The ears on that were vertexed by me. (and those ears are HARD to work with... and patch too!)

But none of that matters to me... I'm just glad that the stuff I've made has made some people happy in this world.  :kdance:

P.S. Booster's Tower HAS to be next...  ;)

Damn sweet stage + Hard work beats downloads into the ground, that's my opinion.

I prefer a stage that has ALOT of work into it with little downloads then a sloppy stage with over 10k downloads (for example). Knowing the work IS puts in his stages make them more then worthy to download then about 50% of the other stages made by others. Don't get me wrong, i download stages from IS, LenSho ForOhFor and such but i have seen the amount of work IS puts in them while he makes them. It's rare to see this much passion put into these and in my opinion, if there were a list of best stage makers in terms of passion i'd say IS is very high up if not at the top.

I would love to see Booster's Tower next. ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I downloaded the Subspace entry stage! :D
It was epic :)

Though when or if you reupload it I suggest a slightly different camera angle. so it looks like you're actually fighting on the cliffside

Also I'm making a looped brstm for the water temple, it's the original song from OOT :af2:
should I upload that? *[censored]s brow*