ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: Roll Casket on July 23, 2011, 04:48:54 PM
Hey IS. I can't reply to your PM silly. It says you've blocked me =p

Oh yeah that's right.. my mistake. That was so long ago, I forgot. Well it's fixed now, so let's get to business ;)

Thanks though, for bumping this. I'm actually gonna release a stage this coming up week.

Glad to hear you'll be back in action!

Wait... No more gangsta Luigi avatar? D:

Thanks! I might show some previews tongiht, and also some new edits that I've made on Cool Cool Mountain.

And yeah, no more Gangsta Luigi for now lol.

New edits for Cool Cool Mountain?
HELL YEA. I've been dying for that stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Possible previews = WIN

Srsly, I've been wanting dat Booster Tower stage FOREVER... How's that amazing piece of work coming along?
:D

It has been like forever since you last released a stage. Good to see you working on some again.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Daddy, finish Cool Cool Mountain from Super Mario 64 D:

Quote from: KTH on July 24, 2011, 04:12:58 PM
Daddy, finish Cool Cool Mountain from Super Mario 64 D:
You should listen to him, for the sake of your family. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE LOOSING HIM? *Shot*
But yeah, Cool Cool Mountain would be sweet :3

>.>

<.<

I demand to know what stages you removed were.

BTW Booster tower and cool cool mountain look pretty damn awesome right now.

Cool Cool Mountain ftw - already said like 15 times but still, it's Mario 64, and it'll bring the nostalgia effect back better than 75m and Mario Bros. did

>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Disappears*

cool mountain looks AMAZING, the textures have such good quality. i swear it looks like nintendo made it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



That's SOOOOO sexy! Good job daddy! ;)
*disappears*
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 08, 2011, 12:41:33 PM
>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Disappears*
Sexy as all hell, man!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]