ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Can I suggest something for your next stage?

Maybe make one where Mario and Peach, Luigi and Daisy, Link and Zelda are all together in Formal wear, dancing?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 12, 2011, 06:54:32 AM
Can I suggest something for your next stage?

Maybe make one where Mario and Peach, Luigi and Daisy, Link and Zelda are all together in Formal wear, dancing?
...
...
wat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I doubt that will happen, one, animating them all to dance would be a huge pain...

Two, I doubt people would download it, I feel it would be... Too odd... Since there's a good chance that one of those characters would be in a match... Plus, what the heck is going on? There's a ballroom dance, and some trouble makers are fighting over the fruit punch?

And worst of all... They aren't getting kicked out of this dance room.
._.

Plus, I can't see myself Brawling to ballroom music...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...
...
It doesn't have to be strictly "ballroom" music, you goofballs.

Remember Guile's theme goes with EVERYTHING? You could use an Orchestral version of it, or you could use any moderately-paced song. Music from Knights in the Nightmare and Touhou come to mind.

Besides. You probably have character hacks over the characters dancing anyway. It's not like you're strictly going to use the "character" that's dancing anyhow.

Furthermore.

Fact: If it looks cool to someone, it will be downloaded. No exceptions.

Besides, Data you're probably over-complicating it in your head. All you need to do is make the characters use the same animation file + a few extras and changes to make it all nice and good. For example.

Make the entire dancing animation for Mario, however many frames long, then take that file and mod it to Peach's bones and make her face the opposite direction in each keyframe, then create more animations to facilitate certain actions from Mario's animation. After that, making it come together nicely is all a matter of timing.

So you see. It's actually rather simple.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

What about STOP flamming and actually talking about Stages?
If you have to flame, flame with PMs. Sorry to say that and looking like an ass, but it's annoying.
In Topic.
I love the textures on this sexy piece of art. ;o
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on October 12, 2011, 07:26:23 PMWhat about STOP flamming and actually talking about Stages? If you have to flame, flame with PMs. Sorry to say that and looking like an ass, but it's annoying. In Topic. I love the textures on this sexy piece of art. ;o

I wasn't flaming. :srs:

There's a difference between what I was doing and flaming.


-and Cool Mountain has awesome textures. I'm especially surprised by the penguin and how good it looks. o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I just realised...

[spoiler]
GRATZ FOR BECOMING A PART OF LST MR ITALIANO!! :happy: :happy: :happy:


Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 03:17:21 PM
Plus, I can't see myself Brawling to ballroom music...

The song Worlds End Dancehall perhaps? Probably wouldn't dig the stage though. And it would be a lot of work for little payoff.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

<_<

Progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay for the Bob-Omb buddy!  He looks adorable on his little platform.  I'm assuming he animates too?  As in he sort of does his little march in place?  And is that a Red Ring I see atop that tree on the right in that first screenshot?  That's also a very nice touch.

My only minor complaint at the moment would be that the texture on the middle spine of the trees came out a little odd.  Considering the rest of the tree looks beautiful, it kinda looks a little odd. Maybe it's just the angle and I'm going crazy.

So far, however, I think this is the best stage you've ever made.  It simply looks incredible.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 26, 2011, 09:10:32 AM
Yay for the Bob-Omb buddy!  He looks adorable on his little platform.  I'm assuming he animates too?  As in he sort of does his little march in place?  And is that a Red Ring I see atop that tree on the right in that first screenshot?  That's also a very nice touch.

My only minor complaint at the moment would be that the texture on the middle spine of the trees came out a little odd.  Considering the rest of the tree looks beautiful, it kinda looks a little odd. Maybe it's just the angle and I'm going crazy.

So far, however, I think this is the best stage you've ever made.  It simply looks incredible.
Red Ring?
Someone's been playing a lot of sonic colors, I see.

Anyway, IS, that stage is looking crazy good.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 26, 2011, 10:22:47 AM
Red Ring?
Someone's been playing a lot of sonic colors, I see.

Anyway, IS, that stage is looking crazy good.


I make that mistake frequently.  Always mistaking rings and coins XD  That's what I get for liking both Mario and Sonic.

If you release this sexy beast today, I'll be a very happy Seggy :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I must say, this is turning out quite nice.

The textures, while fitting into Brawl, also stand out quite well... It's a nice balance of your normal style, and Brawl's, making for a stage that's pleasing to the eyes.

It retains it's roots, but also deviates some... Much like Brawl's stages. More stages should be like that.

I look forward to tes-- I mean to the release of this stage.