ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

@Italian: About your comment in my vid, you're wrong, I didn't edit the camera (I showcased the thing as is). The problem is with Project M, which I use. It modifies camera and the feel is different. I should turn off the code related to that I guess, cause my own stages are seen wrongly in videos, and I even test them in a wrong environment.

About the bob-omb, already noticed it, I guess adding one frame and deleting it would make it.

Also, I'm  not sure cause it's strange, but it seems almost every model is corrupted somehow. The old brawlbox cannot open them (can't see the collision editor) and the 'texture' folder in each is messy. Still looking at it, but I don't think I've corrupted it in any moment. I'll tell you about this later, when I confirm all this O.o

EDIT: Suggestions for alternate versions:

- A sexy night version
- One version with the bobomb island in a second plane (not reachable) and the moving platform moving from the border of the stage to out of bounds, just like the moving platform in SM64.
- Another version with the bobomb island in a second plane, but no other platform to play than just the main one.

Just suggesting  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I see. I've never tried or played Project M Brawl, therefore I had no idea about that.

That's pretty cool though.

I just thought that, since well, you were the one that taught me how to edit the camera. Plus a few researches I did on SmashBoards.

Anyway, I really like your idea about the custom areas.

At first, it was just a platform, and I was planning on having the iceberg/island thing just a visual, then I thought, hmm.

People always complain about flat stages. The main platform is not flat at all, but it kinda is, so I think the iceberg/island was a great addition.

Will probably include an alternate version without it soon, and it will only take seconds?

Night version? Are you joking? You should know by now that, that is on my plans. =p

For some reason, I think night settings are epic as [censored].

I actually have your Dark Link's Room at Night on my SSS, and the original Dark Link's Room as my result screen.

By the way, I'm still waiting on Peach's Castle at night, though I know it won't be as easy.

Well, I gotta say, Cool Cool Mountain is one of the best stage hacks out there. I really love it. It really feels like I'm playing Super Mario 64 (within limits, of course). Congrats. You outdid yourself.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2012, 12:34:32 AM
Well, I gotta say, Cool Cool Mountain is one of the best stage hacks out there. I really love it. It really feels like I'm playing Super Mario 64 (within limits, of course). Congrats. You outdid yourself.

Thanks man!

By the way, here is the official video of Cool Cool Mountain with StarWaffle's remix of the song:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, I use Cool Cool Mountain (Brawl Style) by someone else. I don't really like SW's remix. But the video is still awesome.

I love that stage. And Star's song. Sexy.

So is it time for Booster's Tower? =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2012, 03:38:15 AM
I love that stage. And Star's song. Sexy.

So is it time for Booster's Tower? =D
I personally hope so, that one was looking promising.

I also wonder... Is it possible to have a top down view like in SMRPG? That would make it VERY unique, though awkward.

...

I do know that Mewtwo2000 has used an angled camera before... I wonder if it's possible to do that to an extreme?

Hey IS, the stage is sexy as hell! Love it, and it's not getting off my SD anytime soon ;)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Cool Cool Mountain is possibly your best stage yet. Keep up the amazing work.

Hey man, still loving Cool Cool ;o

Just curious (and quite late) but did jasonvalle22 ever ask your permission to do this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22508

Been browsing the vault to search for content that's been uploaded without permission and such. Mostly by names. I searched around for stages/char/psa's with names i know.

You, M2000, sDo0m, Beyond, etc.etc.

So let me know if he did it legally or illegally, he already uploaded stolen stuff before...

That's most certainly my Great Bay stage, and I don't believe he asked me for my permission. Secondly, it may not even be a swimmable version (as I don't think that works if you rel-port it, though I may be mistaken...)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 11, 2012, 08:36:44 PM
That's most certainly my Great Bay stage, and I don't believe he asked me for my permission. Secondly, it may not even be a swimmable version (as I don't think that works if you rel-port it, though I may be mistaken...)
Do either you or IS want it removed?

You can take it down, sure. Best not to encourage this guy.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 11, 2012, 11:43:35 PM
You can take it down, sure. Best not to encourage this guy.
He was banned, last time I heard.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]