ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 11, 2012, 11:46:55 PM
He was banned, last time I heard.
Yeah he is banned for a month, but he will be banned again if pulls the same crap and that will get him permaban, that's if he returns and stuff...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2012, 02:17:10 AM
Actually, I use Cool Cool Mountain (Brawl Style) by someone else. I don't really like SW's remix. But the video is still awesome.

I can't believe people don't like it as much as I do. Oh well, to each their own I guess..

Quote from: Yubel on January 11, 2012, 10:58:44 AM
Just curious (and quite late) but did jasonvalle22 ever ask your permission to do this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22508

Been browsing the vault to search for content that's been uploaded without permission and such. Mostly by names. I searched around for stages/char/psa's with names i know.

You, M2000, sDo0m, Beyond, etc.etc.

So let me know if he did it legally or illegally, he already uploaded stolen stuff before...

Yeah.. I remember that. That's not my stage though, it's ForOhFor's.

All I did was let him use the palm trees from my Hidden Oasis stage.

Don't know if he ever got permission from ForOhFor or not.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 11, 2012, 08:36:44 PM
That's most certainly my Great Bay stage, and I don't believe he asked me for my permission. Secondly, it may not even be a swimmable version (as I don't think that works if you rel-port it, though I may be mistaken...)

Apparently not..

Quote from: Yubel on January 11, 2012, 08:40:55 PM
Do either you or IS want it removed?

Doesn't matter to me really. Up to him I guess.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 11, 2012, 11:43:35 PM
You can take it down, sure. Best not to encourage this guy.

Well, looks like it's gonna be taken down.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 11, 2012, 11:46:55 PM
He was banned, last time I heard.

I lol'd.

Quote from: Sorceress on January 11, 2012, 11:56:29 PM
Yeah he is banned for a month, but he will be banned again if pulls the same crap and that will get him permaban, that's if he returns and stuff...

We lol'd.

Now on a more serious note.

I started on a new stage last night. Only Jiro knows the secrecy of this pasta.

Not from a video game. It's from a movie actually.

Segtendo, I know you will like it. ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 12, 2012, 12:28:06 AM
I started on a new stage last night. Only Jiro knows the secrecy of this pasta.

Not from a video game. It's from a movie actually.

Segtendo, I know you will like it. ;o
Is it Suckerpunch? :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Would be so excited if it was anywhere from Scott Pilgrim - which it probably is.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Ok I'll take it down later today. I'm on my phone at the moment. Plus.. I got exams x.x


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 11:01:07 PM
So any news for us on Stage progression?

Been busy with work man. Work 6 days a week now. The time that I have, goes to the textures for some import collaborations I do. You know better than most people here.

I did start working on a stage yesterday though. It's a revamp of one of my old stages, and let me just tell you what a huge difference.

It's a popular stage of mine for some reason, that needed a revamp ASAP. That should give it away.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2012, 12:52:30 AM
It's a popular stage of mine for some reason, that needed a revamp ASAP. That should give it away.

Central Highway?  :af2:


i voted (and credit you for this)

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2012, 01:00:24 AM
:happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dam, oh well.
When are you going to tell us?

All dead or removed links on my vault, have been updated.

Now time to go to the beach.

Oh yeah, StarWaffle and I are working on a new stage.

And Piccolo is getting the finishing touches, so he should be coming out soon.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 17, 2012, 04:21:04 PM
All dead or removed links on my vault, have been updated.

Now time to go to the beach.

Oh yeah, StarWaffle and I are working on a new stage.

And Piccolo is getting the finishing touches, so he should be coming out soon.

great to hear Piccolo is almost done, how about a preview via pm?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Is it the same stage you mentioned in January? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So hyped about your collabed stage!  Star was talking about it on my animation stream yesterday.  You two working together can only heed top quality results