ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on January 12, 2012, 05:46:21 AM
Ok I'll take it down later today. I'm on my phone at the moment. Plus.. I got exams x.x
Hello Puraidou-chan... yes it is me.. Jasonvalle22... I didn't read the Kc-mm rules that well.. since I was really busy with my other exams... i though plagarism was something like Copy/Paste.. and yes.. I didn't ask permission for ForOhForError for the stage. Yes, it is my fault. You can take it down... (All Rights goes to ForOhForError... so yes... you absolutely can take that stage down. I want to keep my Final Destination Melee at least. Mewtwo2000/GameWatching will be nice to let me keep it. :)
Oh and have a Happy Easter! ;)

...
Why are you talking about that in this thread? It's not even related :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seg Tin Dope on April 07, 2012, 02:05:15 AM
...
Why are you talking about that in this thread? It's not even related :srs:
My thought's exactly. o.o
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

So, do you think there is a possibility of there being a new poll at some point? The current one is about a year old.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 17, 2012, 04:49:29 PM
great to hear Piccolo is almost done, how about a preview via pm?

Already showed it on the WIP Workshop and sent you a PM, but I guess I can post any previews if anyones interested.

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on March 17, 2012, 06:12:32 PM
Is it the same stage you mentioned in January? :af:

It can be!

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 17, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
So hyped about your collabed stage!  Star was talking about it on my animation stream yesterday.  You two working together can only heed top quality results

=D!

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on April 07, 2012, 02:03:15 AM
Hello Puraidou-chan... yes it is me.. Jasonvalle22... I didn't read the Kc-mm rules that well.. since I was really busy with my other exams... i though plagarism was something like Copy/Paste.. and yes.. I didn't ask permission for ForOhForError for the stage. Yes, it is my fault. You can take it down... (All Rights goes to ForOhForError... so yes... you absolutely can take that stage down. I want to keep my Final Destination Melee at least. Mewtwo2000/GameWatching will be nice to let me keep it. :)
Oh and have a Happy Easter! ;)

The [censored]? I don't even want to know.

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 07, 2012, 02:05:15 AM
...
Why are you talking about that in this thread? It's not even related :srs:

Quote from: Sorceress on April 07, 2012, 02:06:57 AM
My thought's exactly. o.o

LOL.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 07, 2012, 07:41:30 AM
So, do you think there is a possibility of there being a new poll at some point? The current one is about a year old.

Your wish has come true.

I can post any previews of any of these stages, for whoever wants to see.

Very few people have seen previews of them, and I mean very few.

Athena's Temple? o.o
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i'd like to say that me and enzo r working on another stage together after a loooooong time :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Sorceress on April 08, 2012, 07:47:43 AM
Athena's Temple? o.o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DSX8 on April 08, 2012, 07:52:17 AM
i'd like to say that me and enzo r working on another stage together after a loooooong time :o

;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2012, 07:59:50 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

From Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas or the original?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on April 08, 2012, 08:05:57 AM
From Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas or the original?

Lost Canvas. I had no idea that you watched that series.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2012, 08:07:34 AM
Lost Canvas. I had no idea that you watched that series.
I loved watching Lost Canvas, though the way it ended, left me with a lot of questions.
I was Athena (Sasha) for awhile.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

my vote goes to Chemical Plant Zone. Sonic 2 was my favorite game on the Genesis, and CPZ was my favorite stage. ^^
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Sorceress on April 08, 2012, 08:09:15 AM
I loved watching Lost Canvas, though the way it ended, left me with a lot of questions.
I was Athena (Sasha) for awhile.


I know right? It was ridiculous the way it ended.

You were Sasha?

I hope you know I'm Manigoldo and Wolfric is Albafika. You kinda just inspired me to finish it, since I thought no one else watched the series. Such a good show..

Quote from: Allav866 on April 08, 2012, 08:11:33 AM
my vote goes to Chemical Plant Zone. Sonic 2 was my favorite game on the Genesis, and CPZ was my favorite stage. ^^

StarWaffle did amazing on the models I'm still waiting for him to send me the files so I can building it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2012, 08:14:12 AM
I know right? It was ridiculous the way it ended.

You were Sasha?

I hope you know I'm Manigoldo and Wolfric is Albafika. You kinda just inspired me to finish it, since I thought no one else watched the series. Such a good show..
Yup I was Sasha around New years.
I know your Manigoldo and Wolfric is Albafika. I also find it stupid, that alot of the heroes died.

Edit: You have inspired me to make this.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on April 08, 2012, 08:17:23 AM
You have inspired me to make this.


Sorceress! That's [censored]ing epic. I love it now you have inspired me to get one of those Multiple Sig Generators that many people on this forum have.

Also, once Cool Cool Mountain reaches 1000 DLs, I plan on making a night version for it.

I believe Mewtwo was interested in it. Anyone else?