ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Actually yes, I would. I love CCM, and a not-so-bright version would be lovely.

Meaning if I .rel it over Mushroomy Kingdom, I can get a day and night version at random.  :happy:


Quote from: Haseyo on April 09, 2012, 12:53:11 AM
Meaning if I .rel it over Mushroomy Kingdom, I can get a day and night version at random.  :happy:

Holy [censored]. I was just thinking about transferring into Mushroomy Kingdom, that way you can have both day time and night time versions as one stage if you will.

It's also a Mario stage, so it won't make anyone miss Mushroomy Kingdom at all.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
Sorceress! That's [censored]ing epic. I love it now you have inspired me to get one of those Multiple Sig Generators that many people on this forum have.
Thanks, ItalianStallion. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Looks like we had the same idea all along :D
Wonder if there's a slower remix of Cool Cool Mountain to use for the night version, sort of set the mood there.


i thought distant planet was already in brawl >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Yay Stallion's stages are back! Good thing too, most of the recent stages have been as boring as hell even with the new brawlbox. i mean wtf people, theres a model importer and no new good stages?

Anyways i have interest in like all these stages, but mostly Blue Moon Battleship v3. Most downloaded stage ever made, now with revamps.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: GBC™ on April 09, 2012, 05:04:15 AM
i thought distant planet was already in brawl >.>
Not the same Distant Planet.

It's a movie based stage. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 09, 2012, 05:28:52 AM
Not the same Distant Planet.

It's a movie based stage. :P


o ok lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Question, what is Dalaam?

Voted for Athena's Temple since there is a cool music for it to fit there. As for Hyperbolic Time Chamber, i thought DSX8 was doing that or am i wrong?

Quote from: hero3120 on April 09, 2012, 05:35:17 AM
Question, what is Dalaam?
It's an area in Mother 2 (Or as it's called here in America, Earthbound).

It's where the character Poo lives.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 09, 2012, 05:39:17 AM
It's an area in Mother 2 (Or as it's called here in America, Earthbound).
It's where the character Poo lives.

Oh thanks, i never played Earthbound

Quote from: hero3120 on April 09, 2012, 05:35:17 AM
Question, what is Dalaam?

Voted for Athena's Temple since there is a cool music for it to fit there. As for Hyperbolic Time Chamber, i thought DSX8 was doing that or am i wrong?
its a collab between me and Stallion, so chillax bro ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Sorceress on April 09, 2012, 01:06:06 AM
Thanks, ItalianStallion. ^^
;)

Quote from: Haseyo on April 09, 2012, 04:39:17 AM
Looks like we had the same idea all along :D
Wonder if there's a slower remix of Cool Cool Mountain to use for the night version, sort of set the mood there.
Check out StarWaffle's remix.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 09, 2012, 05:04:15 AM
i thought distant planet was already in brawl >.>
No [censored]. I'm doing the one from Sucker Punch.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 09, 2012, 05:25:29 AM
Yay Stallion's stages are back! Good thing too, most of the recent stages have been as boring as hell even with the new brawlbox. i mean wtf people, theres a model importer and no new good stages?
Thanks bro! Expect sexy work from me soon.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 09, 2012, 05:28:52 AM
Not the same Distant Planet.
It's a movie based stage. :P

Ninja'd!

Quote from: hero3120 on April 09, 2012, 05:55:18 AM
Oh thanks, i never played Earthbound
Sir, you are missing out.

Quote from: DSX8 on April 09, 2012, 06:21:56 AM
its a collab between me and Stallion, so chillax bro ;)
Working on it as we speak.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2012, 07:32:11 AM
;)
Most of your sigs are old, so I was happy to make u a new one. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

*Looks at poll*

Well, I am a man of my word.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very early stage preview, so no [censored] talking.

Stars and Aurora Borealis are animated.