ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2012, 11:42:09 AM
*Looks at poll*

Well, I am a man of my word.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very early stage preview, so no [censored] talking.

Stars and Aurora Borealis are animated.
awesome my nr.1 stage request getting done :D
inb4anyotherdbzfanboys
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not a DBZ fan...

But. This stage still looks interesting to me. I look forward to seeing how it turns out in the final product.

Ah I see you're using my idea to base it off the Budokai 3 version. Looking good so far bro

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 10, 2012, 06:04:46 AM
Ah I see you're using my idea to base it off the Budokai 3 version. Looking good so far bro
actually both me AND IS thought of that.. and yeah.. ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Will you still import that better model over? The detail in the other is begging to be imported with much more better quality

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 10, 2012, 06:40:55 AM
Will you still import that better model over? The detail in the other is begging to be imported with much more better quality
cant.. that 1 had only 1 vert for its UV mapping.. and i dont even kno how to make it have more than that... sorry! but the final version will have some extra stuff in it, i promise ya that ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I trust you guys will deliver something great. Hopefully Cell Games is next

oshi

Hyprebolic Time Chamber. How did I miss that?

Model looks good, needs some of your sexy texture work though.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
Sorceress! That's [censored]ing epic. I love it now you have inspired me to get one of those Multiple Sig Generators that many people on this forum have.
Me too.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2012, 12:45:06 AMAlso, once Cool Cool Mountain reaches 1000 DLs, I plan on making a night version for it.

I believe Mewtwo was interested in it. Anyone else?
Go for it. I'd probably use it with the Alternate Stage Loader code so it randomizes between both.

Anyways, can't wait for whatever you're making next!

Can't wait to see more previews of Athena's Temple. ^^
May I ask, but when are u gonna update the OP?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

noice preview, any particular reason the glass from the sand things are that way?

Booster Tower!

That is all :)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 15, 2012, 03:55:09 PM
Booster Tower!

That is all :)
This.

And Dalaam! We need more Earthbound D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]