Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

wow...! What you made?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.


This...looks...AWESOME! do you know when the next version is going to be released? or is it unkown right now?
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 16, 2011, 03:40:28 AM
This...looks...AWESOME! do you know when the next version is going to be released? or is it unkown right now?
I'll have to ask him.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM
Discuss here.

Pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that you should edit this topic.

Because you are going to release Beta by the end of the month.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

What do you mean Beta is released by the end of the month?



Quote from: SmashClash on April 06, 2011, 03:58:47 PM
Yeah, it will.
I'm thinking of releasing a beta within this month.
Gotta ask BBB

You said so here.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on April 16, 2011, 06:30:16 PM
You said so here.
Oh, yeah.
I guess I'll release a beta.
Once the FS is done I'll see if we can release a beta v.5b

Quote from: SmashClash on April 16, 2011, 04:34:55 PM
What do you mean Beta is released by the end of the month?
About this matter

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it's my English. :-[ I meant tell you that why don't you let everybody know that Beta would be released soon on the topic.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.


Sorry for creeping in the shadows again, I was just making updates that will be hopefully perfected and used either in this update or the one after this.  ;D

What is it? Well for now you have to wait until I upload a video of him.  ;)

Da hint:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


.......yes......
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\