Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89


How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
or once he gets a certain amount of damage, use a taunt (or down B), to get another tail busted out :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
or once he gets a certain amount of damage, use a taunt (or down B), to get another tail busted out :D


lolz sounds like a good idea XD

Meh...im 100% sure your gonna run out of space...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
or once he gets a certain amount of damage, use a taunt (or down B), to get another tail busted out :D
Read page 27 on BigBadBooya's thread.

@SSJ- I can try.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 02, 2011, 01:22:17 AM
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 01, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 10:49:26 PM
How is he gonna transform? A taunt to switch to which PSA or some other method?
or once he gets a certain amount of damage, use a taunt (or down B), to get another tail busted out :D
Read page 27 on BigBadBooya's thread.

@SSJ- I can try.

you sure can ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hey, Divine, do you have any tricks for reducing File Size?

Quote from: SmashClash on January 02, 2011, 01:41:52 AM
Hey, Divine, do you have any tricks for reducing File Size?

hmm not really, just short cuts yea. You can try to reduce the texture file size in brawl box when you open a FitCharacter.pac file and sometimes subroutines help. Other than that, no tricks lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



IF you run out of space for 4 tail, promise me you'll at least do 1 tailed? Actually, now that i think of it....wouldnt this be better as a sage naruto psa?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Yeah, I will. So should I make the title: Naruto Shippuden Sage+CoN Naruto(1, 3, & 4-Tails)? Cuz the base will be .Fade & dingoberriz's CoN Naruto PSA.

Also, the winner of the poll will be 150%.

1-Tailed=75%   \
3-Tailed=100%  > Press Up-Taunt to transform at this percentage or higher.
4-Tailed=150% /

You know, going sage wont fit anywhere, forget i siad that. Good luck

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

My 4-tailed Naruto has PLENTY OF SPACE!!!! It is only 349kb and I can git it to 549kb before it won't work in Brawl anymore (I know the file limit of Ike because of the countless trial and error wing pac files, when I first started making them I had to see what the limits were......)

as for the 4-tail kyybi blast, the animation looks a little funny because I tried to make it like as close to what I seen in the anime. I will show a video of what I have in mind.  One moment   ;D
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Waiting for the one moment. What percentage are you of the 4-Tailed PSA, BBB?

When I get a computer(On the 5th; I'm getting a really good computer :af: ) maybe I can help you with animations for Kyuubi Blast. We can discuss here about PSA Progress.