Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



January 24, 2011, 09:58:52 PM #32 Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:04:04 PM by Demonslayerx8
well, here are the next 2 stages, that me and ItalianStallion r going to make after our Kai Plateu, and TaneTane Island (ItalianStallion is going to make that 1)! Sorry if these pics are huge... i dont have the time to re-size them.

In a few hours, I'm gonna start working on these 2, very awesome stages! Here, I Present you....

Ice Land! Will have snow falling, and slippery ground. Offers some amazing platforms and a hill to get onto the platforms up on top.


and...

Red Ribbon Factory! Water will be swimmable and animated, and offers many many platforms to fight on, so therefore, its not a flat stage!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


I...I'm not quite sure what to say...
:happy:
It's just...
You, sir, have just won a lifetime supply of internets.
I can only imagine how much fun that would be with a few other players! ^^
Relax; It's later than you think.


Oh okay, thank dad.

I know the Factory (Ruban Red) but not the Summit.

oh its quite fun aight Xevran.

The Red Ribbon Factory stage will also be released tonight. Adding the shadow system to the stage atm.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

well... guess what folks.... THE RED RIBBON BASE IS NOW RELEASED!!



:moar:

oh more pics you say? well then... HERE YA GO!



Where the video? well, here it is! :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofrEIN2E18

Download via brawlvault
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Very nice stages man!!
Now working' together with ItalianStallion we'll always have HQ stages!!

Quote from: diegoforfun on January 28, 2011, 01:33:41 PM
Very nice stages man!!
Now working' together with ItalianStallion we'll always have HQ stages!!

yes sir we will!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've made some SSP for yours stages if you wanna check them ;)
I hope you like them!I'll make more later ^^

Quote from: diegoforfun on January 28, 2011, 01:33:41 PM
Very nice stages man!!
Now working' together with ItalianStallion we'll always have HQ stages!!

Agree.

January 30, 2011, 09:13:43 PM #43 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:06:21 AM by Demonslayerx8
well... here's the next stage preview!!!

Still need a name for it guys... its also gonna have snow falling, and some lightning flashes, and lightning bolts in the background... so...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady