Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nice. That just rid me of frusteration twords being new at vertexing :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]




Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 09, 2011, 04:25:26 AM
yeah...  i didn't understand what that meant either :P
hah i didnt even get it at the start <.<

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 09, 2011, 04:28:13 AM
and you never will
^was hoping for a black text...

..........

darn u
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 05:42:31 AM
lol  *replies via wii*

Nice, did you know my wii is down at the moment o-o. I need to get it fixed.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 09, 2011, 06:00:49 AM
Nice, did you know my wii is down at the moment o-o. I need to get it fixed.
.... ur expecting my stages... yet ur wii is down... guessing ur wii exploded due to how awesome my work is? xDD jk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yes I love your stages. It's actully getting fixed right now. I took it apart to unjam My sd card and I didn't put it back togeather right. Something burnt out and needs to be replaced. I'll have it back in a few days :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


gah whaaaaa? @-@ Anyway could I ask of a favor I need. It's for a new character I'm making but I can't do it atm o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

depends.... wat IS it?

and that video was for a mountain goat to ram u right in dah bawlz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 06:21:55 AM
depends.... wat IS it?

and that video was for a mountain goat to ram u right in dah bawlz

I need a picture of pech standing next to the Megaman volnutt(Or rob if there the same size) so I can know how much I need to resive my tron hack
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 09, 2011, 06:23:53 AM
I need a picture of pech standing next to the Megaman volnutt(Or rob if there the same size) so I can know how much I need to resive my tron hack
hmm, i can do that later.

right now im bout to do the final test of my stage on dolphin... and i've tried volnutt on it, but he doesnt work for some reason..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady